Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Conditioner 8.4 fl. oz uploaded by Jaime A.

BY A&B

Exotic Argan Oil rejuvenates hair, infusing moisture and shine. Protects color Sulfate free Infused with keratin Stronger, shinier, healthier looking hair Combat damage, breakage, dryness, dullness and frizz. Infused with Argan Oil, Keratin and Grape... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor P.
Westfield, MA
This product is by far the best thing I use for my hair-car routine. It keeps my hair incredibly soft and smooth with no oily residue. I comb a small amount through my hair after the shower and my hair stays straight and silky for 2-3 days!! I would recommend this to everyone.
Jaime A.
I am in love with this conditioner. First, it smells AH-MAZING. Second, it makes my hair feel SO soft with out any build up, or weighing it down. Third, it inhances my color and doesnt strip my hair. Lastly, its easy to purchase at thw drug store or ulta and affordable.
Sarah J.
This wasn’t my favourite conditioner I’ve ever tried. I did get it in a two pack at Costco though for a very low price. I like that it is sulfate free. I don’t think I noticed too much of a difference in my hair after many uses.