BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Exotic Argan Oil Rejuvenates Hair, Infusing Moisture And Shine. Protects Color Sulfate Free Infused With Keratin Stronger, Shinier, Healthier Looking Hair Combat Damage, Breakage, Dryness, Dullness And Frizz. Infused With Argan Oil, Keratin And Grape Seed Oil. It Deeply Penetrates To Hydrate, Restore Strength And Add High Luster. Improves Manageability. Made In Canada see more...

• Is there a dupe for this? The bottle is too small for my long ha...2 Answers
  • Would this be good for overly processed hair? 2 Answers
  • I would love to try this but i wonder if this is a conditioner th...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This product makes my hair very soft and smooth, while adding shine." in 2 reviews
  • "But sometimes I find that it can make my hair look a little too shiny/oily but that's if you use too much or use other products in combination with it." in 1 review
  • "I have tried many products for fine hair and this works great just a few times a week." in 1 review
  • "I love when hair products of the same line smell the same." in 1 review
  • "I love sulfate free shampoos and conditioners, I really feel like my hair looks a lot better if I use sulfate free products on my hair." in 1 review
Ashley F.
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy subscription bag. I have thick, wavy/curly hair and while it is a decent conditioner, I would in no way classify this as a conditioning mask. It is just not thick enough. When applied and worked through the hair it takes on a much thinner texture, just as a regular conditioner would. That being said, it does smell really lovely and as a regular basis I do enjoy it.
Chrissy T.
Just restocked on this. Absolutely amazing conditioner. It gives an instant softening to the hair but it also penetrates the hair to moisturize it. It works so well for both oily and dry scalps, but especially for dry scalps. The hair drinks it up and the scalp softens a little as well. Very amazing product
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I really love this leave in conditioner. It helps my hair become more shiny and look more healthy. Its very affordable to me because I will spend a ton of money on products for my hair.
Caroline H.
I received this product in my Ipsy bag and I love it! For somebody with very thin hair, my hair tangles quite easily and dries out very quickly. I noticed a difference after using this product just one time! After two weeks, my hairs was moisturized and I couldn't see any damage. Plus, my hair tangles less! It's super easy to use: just apply like regular conditioner but let it sit for 3-7 minutes. During this time I'd continue with the rest of my shower routine. When I was all done, I'd wash out the product and my hair was left feeling silky smooth!
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
Love this conditioner, perfect for dyed hair, feels really moisturizing and soft. It says it protects your color my hair is neon blue so its kind of hard to spot any difference when it comes to fading. However my hair feels amazing and looks super shiny. Love it
Colleen K.
Gaithersburg, MD
I did not expect much from this conditioner. In my experience, conditioners are conditioners. Some may work a little better than others, but usually they all amount to the same.
When I tried a sample of this conditioner, I was pleasantly SHOCKED. Not only did the conditioner soften my hair, the color looked MUCH more vibrant and controlled all the poofy frizz. No conditioner has ever worked this well. I am willing to spend a few extra bucks to buy more.
Caitlan T.
The conditioner comes out creamy and smells nice. I use a fair amount on my hair since it's thick and long. I leave it in for 5 minutes, and my hair comes out looking great. This is a deep conditioner, so I don't use it more than once or twice a week, but my hair definitely likes it, especially in these colder months.
April G.
Not a fan at all. I tried this product through ipsy and it was a huge dud. I've used other argan oil products before so I thought I would like this but it's far too heavy and greasy for my long, thin, dry/normal, straight hair. My hair was so weighed down after using this, just on the ends, that it looked like I didn't even shampoo that day! No amount of dry shampoo could save my hair either. I really thought this would work for me, but I looked like a greasy, sloppy mess after using this. I would not recommend this product.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
This is such a good conditioner! It works as a treatment for dry and damaged hair. I Like to blowdry mine so I have to have somehow to make up for it and this does the trick! You use it weekly and it will leave your hair feeling super soft.
Lizamarie F.
Brooksville,FL
When I tell you guys I loved this product sooooooo much I'm not even over exaggerating !!!! I have a very oily scalp and very curly all over the place hair. But when I used this product 😍😍😍😍😍😍 my hair got so much better. My curls were the perfect curls when I straighten my hair it was soft and not as staticky . I'm just in absolute love with this product I would 💯 recommend
Aeron M.
Is this good for dry, brittle, curly/wavy hair?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this sample in my ipsy bag after recieving a perm and highlights. It moisturized, repaired and detangled my hair. I bought the full size.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
Did anyone else experience it being clumpy and lumpy ???
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
What is your favorite thing about the conditioner?
Mahtab V.
This conditioner smells great but it doesn't lather or so much. Is it meant as a leave on?