BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Stronger, Shinier, Healthier Looking Hair For Thick, Full Voluminous Hair 1 Extra Hold Shine 4 Infused with Keratin 3 Sulfate Free Create full body, voluminous styles that last all day. Exotic Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Keratin help transform thin, flat hair into thicker, fuller, frizz-free styles. Protects against heat. Color safe. see more...

Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil 3x Volume Sulfate Free Volumizing Cream, 5.9 fl oz
Buy on Walgreens
Wendi L.
Austin, TX
Absolutely amazing!! I use the blow dry cream and it does wonders -- makes my hair super sleek and soft without weighing it down or making it limp like most products and conditioners. A little also goes a long way!
Michelle C.
I love Morocco Argan oil and the Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil 3x Volume Sulfate Free Volumizing Cream does not fall short! I really saw the change in my hair about 2 months in which is great. This product leaves my hair shiny and silky and does everything it promised!
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
Okay, so I will tell you what I went through using this. So, I have long, thick. ANYTIME I use any product, I always put way more because a single drop does not feel like it went through my hair. Pretty much, when using this, use LESS. Less is more! When I used it as I would any product, my hair was so greasy, and oily. I had to deep condition it...lol. Anyway, after I fixed the mess, I noticed less frizz, and shine. Def recommend trying, not every day use, and less is more.
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
I recieved this in my ipsy bag and wasn't that impressed. It made my hair rough feeling and not soft. My hair also felt dryer after using. It smelled alright and it lasted for awhile.
Jennifer V.
Woodhaven, NY
This is an amazing product!! It really helped with my frizz to go down. I use a very small amount on damp hair and then blow dry my hair and it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and gives it a bit of shine. Also the cream has a very pleasant smell.
Micaiah C.
Greenacres, WA
This came in one of my subscription boxes and at first I was a bit doubtful it would help condition and volumize my hair. (I have very straight and processed hair.) The first time I tried it I was blown away by the amount of volume I got and how soft/smooth my hair felt after only 1 use. Not only is it affordable, but it actually works, haha.
Alexandra S.
I love adding this product to my damp hair before blowing it out. It leaves hair feeling really smooth and less frizzy. When I let it air dry I notice there is definitely less frizzy and it dries straighter and less poofy. I started using it after receiving a sample in my Ipsy subscription.
vanessa f.
Hutchinson, KS
I have very thick and curly hair and let me tell you this stiff really works wonders. My hair felt so soft and looked great. I got it as a sample though ipsy. I definitely plan on buying more when it runs out. You don't have to use a lot either.
Yoldaris J.
I love it, get my hand through ipsy, and the first time you use it in my routine drying my hair was added to admirable smoothness and hydration, so much so that I will acquire the full size!
Susy J.
El Cajon, CA
In love with this product! This stuff works amazingly well. Never have I used a product that straightens my hair while damp! The blow out is easy and fast. Hair is so silly straight! Love it!
Stephanie A.
Quincy , MA
Will this product make my hair feel oily?
Shakeena M.
Englewood, NJ
I have this product but haven't tried it as yet. What do you guys think of it?