BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Holds Hair Straight, Frizz-Free Shiny For Up to 3 Days* For All Hair Types 2 Infused With Keratin This revolutionary formula creates a smooth salon finish for up to 3 days* A unique combination of ultra-light Mediterranean Olive Oil Argan Oil - the ancestral beauty secret of Morocco - plus Shea Butter our exclusive anti-frizz lock technology makes curls waves desirably straight. Keratin deeply penetrates to strengthen while Vitamin E nourishes. Hair is left glossy, ultra-smooth full of body. see more...

Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Smoothing Cream, 6.76 fl oz
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
This hair cream is seriously changing my hair game. It's the perfect consistency- creamy but not to the point where it weighs my hair down or makes it greasy. It smooths and softens my hair so well, and I use it every time I wash my hair, even when I don't blow dry. I find that I don't use my anti-frizz spray as often anymore. I also don't usually wash my hair that often (about 2-3 times a week), and this cream doesn't make me need to wash it more than I already do (sometimes products can make my hair greasier faster or just feel like too much after a day or two). It doesn't have a strong scent at all either. My hair feels very healthy and soft. This is definitely a staple in my hair routine!
Tyler C.
Tyler C.
Los Angeles, CA
First off, this product smells so good, it's unbelievable. Secondly, it makes my hair smooth and keeps it from frizzing until I wash it again. I usually wash my hair every 3 days so when I use this blow drying cream, my hair smells good and looks really soft in between washes. Literally only need a pea size to rub on your hands and run through your damp hair, but a little goes a long way. Everyone should definitely try this. Even if you have curly or wavy hair, try to use it while you diffuse your hair (remember to put in hair when it's damp). Don't NEED this product, but all should definitely want it. Try out the smaller sample size first, and you'll want to purchase more.
April B.
April B.
I have super curly hair and I rarely ever put heat on it to avoid damaging my hair especially since I'm blonde; it gets damaged easier. So instead of applying the cream and blow drying my hair straight like the directions said, I let it air dry and stay curly just to see what would happen and it made my curls super soft and smooth with barely any frizz at all which was good cause it was a bad day for hair when I tried it, it was raining and then hot and humid, which both cause frizz and I was happy to say that this cream was good at keeping the frizz to a minimum.
It smells very nice. I would recommend and I will definitely have to try it one day when I straighten my hair.
Mj M.
Mj M.
yucca valley, ca
Now I've tried expensive brands when it comes to Argan oils, my hair is damaged, color treated and I have thick frizzy hair 😣 This product eliminates all the above with just a pea size amt 😍 talk about buck for your bargain! I love the texture ( same as conditioner) smell ( very tropical, like tanning lotion) and leaves hair smooth even skipping the blow dry. I just part my hair in half, pea size amt one side from the ear down, I do same to other side and I let air dry. After I style, curl, whatever it may be 😍 a win win!!!
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I really really like this product. I have thin naturally curly hair that's mid way down my back. My ends tend to get very dry and brittle and this cream does a fabulous job of keeping them hydrated, soft, and healthy. Since my hair is thin I only use a little bit, around a pea sized amount. I like to put it in my hair when I let it air dry, after its about 50% dry. I think it really helps my curls hold their style without weighing them down. Plus the smell is AMAZING. I will definitely purchase this again in the future.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Portland, Or
I had received a sample of this in my ipsy bag several months ago and I love it! It makes my super long, thick, wavy hair straight, smooth, and soooo silky soft. It's absolutely worth it! As soon as I run out of my sample, I'm definitely buying a full size! This is a must-have. It is so much faster to use this and a hair dryer than to straighten my whole head of hair, plus I still have a lot of volume this way, vs my hair getting a little too flat when I straighten it.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Fairfield , OH
This product changed my life. I am not exaggerating. I have wavy/curly hair that I straighten on a daily basis. This is the only smoothing cream that I have found that is affordable, leaves my hair soft, smooth and shiny and stays frizz free all day. The only drawback-it's kind of hard to find. I purchased mine at Ulta. I love love love this. On days that I want to go naturally curly, I apply the cream and let my hair air dry. Touchable soft curls. Hair Happiness.
cheryl s.
cheryl s.
Brooksville , FL
I have thin hair, but a lot of it and it is naturally wavy, which can look frizzy with the Florida humidity. I received a sample of this and it changed my hair! I use it every time I wash my hair, whether I blow dry or not. it takes only a small amount of product. If I use this prpduct and don't blow dry my hair, it has beautiful smooth waves, no more frizz! My hair is softer and smoothr and smells so good! I can't wait to try the shampoo and conditioner!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Jonesborough, TN
I received a sample size of this product in my ipsy bag and fell in love. It is my favorite hair product ever! I have very thick hair and after years of straightening and blow drying it gets a bit frizzy. This tames it right down. Amazing smell, consistency, everything is amazing. And it truly lasts for 3 days in my hair. I can't get enough of it. Needless to say I have ordered several bottles of this and don't see my addiction ending any time soon.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I absolutely love this product. I have very fine, thin hair that is super damaged and I have to say, this has made a very big difference on how my hair holds how I style it. My hair never really held curls or stayed straight until I started using this product. I will definitely continue to purchase this as long as I am blowdrying my hair and styling it how I am. This is a very affordable product, and I highly recommend it.