Marc Anthony True Professional Moisturizing Shea Butter & Marula Oil Conditioner, 8.4 oz

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Almond Oil Infused For Dry, Brittle Hair Helps Detangle, Soften Hydrate Promotes Rich, Velvety Moisture Helps Renew Color Shine Sulfate Free Lusciously Soft, Shinier Hair Combat dry, brittle, dull hair with this moisture rich, detangling conditioner. Shea Butter and Marula Oil add softness, smoothing and hydration to fight frizz, breakage and split end. Revitalizing Almond Oil offers protection and shine. Improves manageability and suppleness. Protects color. see more...

Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my favorite conditioner I’ve ever used. It is not greasy or heavy and it is super moisturizing. I’m able to keep healthy long bleached blonde hair with the help of this product. It also smells great and isn’t expensive.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I'm really loving this stuff! I swear by Marc Anthony's argan oil treatment, and decided that I would give this a shot since it's oil infused. What I specifically love about this conditioner is the thick, rich formula. I have very thick, very long hair, so thin formulas just don't cut it for me. I leave the conditioner in for 2-3 minutes for extra hydration, and I'm telling you I don't even have to blow dry my hair with this stuff. When my hair air dries, it is soft and shiny -- AND it is incredibly easy to brush!
Amy A.
This is a higher end product that I use weekly. I try not to condition my color treated hair each time I wash it. This is a little pricier so I'll knock off one star for that. But you get what you pay for.