Marc Anthony True Professional Instantly Thick Weightless Volumizing Conditioner

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Nourishes and volumizes without weighing hair down. 10X Salon perfected by World Champion Hair Stylist Marc Anthony and infused with Phytokeratin Protein to strengthen and volumize each hair strand while sealing in full body and shine. Alcohol Free No Animal Testing ; see more...

• I have really fine hair and I've tried a ton of products,...1 Answers
  • I have very thin hair and I want something to at least gi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mallory P.
I have really fine hair and I used this product before every blow-dry and never noticed a difference. I see a lot of people had good results using this product, but I'm not one of them. The best thing about this product for me was the smell.
Shayauna B.
Cheaper products work just as well. If not better than this. It left my hair somewhat... unclean feeling, like it didn't rinse out well enough.
kevin m.
Jonesboro , GA
Really good product adds the illusion of thickness to give your hair that extra thickness desired
jess p.
I have very thin hair and I want something to at least give the illusion I have thicker hair will this do that? I don't want any crunchiness like other "Thickening" or "Volumizing" mousses.
Katrina K.
Kingston, WV
I have really fine hair and I've tried a ton of products, does this actually work? I swear I feel like I'm balding.