Marc Anthony True Professional Instantly Thick Volumizing Root Lifting Hairspray

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Maximizes volume, body and fullness. Delivers 24-hour hold. A phytokeratin-rich formula that guarantees all day hold and volume without stickiness or flaking. ; see more...

Review (1)
Jaysa J.
Minneapolis, MN
I have very fine and flat hair, so I have tried a bunch of "volumizing" products. Most of them fall flat (ha ha) and this one isn't really any different. It is inexpensive (buy one get one free at my local ULTA) and easy to use, but I don't think it does much for my hair. I have used it for a few weeks after every shower, spraying it right onto my roots all over my head, then letting it air dry or I blow dry it. I see a very minimal difference in the volume of my hair; a difference that might only be seen with my eyes. Disappointing!