Marc Anthony True Professional Instantly Thick uploaded by akhi U.Marc Anthony True Professional Instantly Thick uploaded by Alysa B.Marc Anthony True Professional Instantly Thick uploaded by Alicia B.

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Transforms thin, flat hair into voluminous hair that is soft to the touch. 10x Volume Salon perfected by World Champion Hair Stylist Marc Anthony to lock in volume and shine.  Strengthens each hair strand while creating instant lift for voluminous flowing hair. Alcohol Free No Animal Testing ; see more...

• Does this give you volume as well as added thickness?1 Answers
Soul A.
Hawthorne, NJ
I switch shampoos frequently and really like this shampoo. I feel like it properly cleans my scalp while making my hair fluffy, soft, and also smells great.
Casey V.
I have fine hair and this shampoo doesn't help much. My hair still looks flat instead of thick or volume. It has a citrus scent which I'm not too fond of.
Amy R.
Conesus, NY
I love this stuff. I have very fine hair that just lays there. With this I have volume and it holds a curl all day. It also smells great.
Sanjoli T.
Dartmouth, NS
I have fine hair and this shampoo and conditioner didn't help me at all. I found that it just made my hair frizzy and it didn't make it thicker whatsoever. I also found that it made my hair quite tangly and hard to tame. Was disappointed with this product and wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for something to make your hair thicker and give it more volume etc.
Cameron B.
Bristol, UK
This works great for my fine hair! There's a noticeable difference between "thickening" and "volumizing", and as such I've found this shampoo works much better than a lot of other types I've tried for fine hair. Worth the extra cost, too me.
Samantha L.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
The smell is amazing ... Kinda like candy ! It work so well and gives my hair volum and thickness without making it seem super heavy
Tara M.
Beaverbank, NS
I found it worked pretty well for thickening but really wasn't a big fan of the smell
Lacy I.
Does this give you volume as well as added thickness?