Helps Restore, Strengthen and Supercharge Faster Growth Sulfate Free 2 Infused with Biotin 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Deeply cleanses to help nourish the scalp and repairs dry areas, split ends and breakage. Coconut Oil and Shea Butter restore, invigorate and revive shine. Biotin strengthens and supercharges healthier, faster growth. Hair is left healthy and frizz free. Color safe.

I always see this product and love the ways it smells.. Can someone please tell me if it is worth buying? does it really work ?
Has anyone noticed that this product makes their hair feel dry and strawlike? I've noticed several different "sulfate free" products unfortunately do this to my hair :(
Have you tried this shampoo?
Start your review of Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo, 8.4 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Wasco, CA
MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO! So many great things to say about this line I don’t even know where to start!! •LOVE the scent, reminds me of the beach, sun & fun! •has a great lather •leaves hair feeling healthy, silky yet full of great volume! •most moisture I’ve had in a shampoo without leaving hair weighed down or oily residue •love the package tube (squeeze tube). No waste, no messy dripping I rotate between this line & the “Grow Long” line. *purchase the coconut line at my local Rite-Aid & the grow long line at Ulta Beauty Rate 10 out of 10
brooklyn park, MD
I use this entire line of products and i LOVE it. The shampoo makes my hair feel clean and doesnt leave a weird film on my hair and this line of products smells incredible. Im always getting compliments on how good i smell and its my hair products, not a perfume lol i recommend this to everyone, especially my fellow curl havers
Warren, OH
Okay , this shampoo has changed my life. My hair has been thinning over the last few years and had been falling out at an alarming rate. When i switched to this shampoo my hair started to get thicker and grow !! My hairdresser was even surprised !
wallace, NC
Love this for curly hair. It tames the frizzies & helps keep the curls calm. It is a great product for dry curly hair. I would recommend it to anyone with this type of hair. I would definitely buy it again.
Hankamer, TX
Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo, 8.4 fl oz uploaded by Devora R.
I love using Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Curl Cream it hydrates my hair without making my hair flat dryness is not a worry of mine anymore and frizz is behind me forever
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve never had a shampoo turn sour on me. I had it only like a month maybe I go to use and it smelled like something that would come from the drain when you snake it for hair clogs. At first that’s what I thought it was but then I smelled the shampoo and it was awful. I haven’t even had a $3 shampoo do that to me. I was trying to treat myself by purchasing this. So very disappointed. Probably won’t purchase from this brand again. I wish you could smell this review.
Cobb, CA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I absolutely love this whole hair care system. It keeps my hair smooth and my frizz under control. I have thin curly frizzy hair. I have tried many alternatives. I feel like this is the best for my hair type. The scent doesnt last very long but the softness lasts for days. I use the Conditioner and Leave In conditioner to achieve maximum smoothness.
Aberdeen , WA
This is my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner set. It's high end quality, at a reasonable price. It smells really good and makes my hair feel healthy and hydrated. It lasts a good amount of time, doesn't take much. I will definitely buy it again.
Paterson , NJ
Omg I knew this brand by ypsi, they sent me a mask and then I decided to try other things and I bought this conditioner .. incredible I leave my hair super soft and manageable. I Loved, loved, loved it
Orlando, FL
It works perfect for my type of hair , it’s pretty affordable and I love the smells. I’m a fan of coconut for everything and that’s one of the reason why I love this shampoo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...