Helps Restore, Strengthen and Supercharge Faster Growth Sulfate Free 2 Infused with Biotin 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Deeply cleanses to help nourish the scalp and repairs dry areas, split ends and breakage. Coconut Oil and Shea Butter restore, invigorate and revive shine. Biotin strengthens and supercharges healthier, faster growth. Hair is left healthy and frizz free. Color safe.

I always see this product and love the ways it smells.. Can someone please tell me if it is worth buying? does it really work ?
Has anyone noticed that this product makes their hair feel dry and strawlike? I've noticed several different "sulfate free" products unfortunately do this to my hair :(
Have you tried this shampoo?
Start your review of Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo, 8.4 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Olive Branch , MS
This is one of the best shampoos I've used. If you have dry and damaged hair, this stuff is perfect for you! It smells amazing! It leaves my hair smooth and hydrated. I will continue to purchase this hair care line and I definitely recommend to those that have dry and damaged hair.
I love this shampoo, it cleans my hair without drying it out or stripping the color out of my hair. The fact that it's sulfate-free is a plus. It leaves my hair feeling hydrated and clean with a great scent. I fellow it up with the conditioner or a deep conditioner treatment.
Milton , DE
Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo, 8.4 fl oz uploaded by Alison H.
I love the shampoo and conditioner. I have kinky curly hair and it does the job. This product is color safe. It leaves my hair feeling great when I use The shampoo and conditioner together. It is a good product for the price. I purchased mine from Walgreens during a buy one get one free sale. The regular price is between $8-$9.
TEMPLE, TX
I was very disappointed in this shampoo and conditioner. I felt as if it wasn't quite giving my hair a good wash and left a film on my hair. I tried using less product and I still felt build up. The smell wasn't that pleasant I really wanted to love this stuff.
Hays, NC
Very nice shampoo! I have chemically treated hair so it's very dried out and brittle. This shampoo is very moisturizing and gives life back to my hair, especially when it's paired with the conditioner! Also, it smells AMAZING!
Brooklyn, NY
I love this shampoo it smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft. in time it repairs the hair too. love this product!! and its not expensive. I got the 8.4 oz on sale for $6 at Walgreen's
STAFFORD, VA
I only have the sample size but i do really really like this. i love the smell.. not too strong but very pleasant. i do think it made my hair softer but i don't have major issues with my hair.. but it does help!
Salem, OR
Best Shampoo that I have found for my hard to manage super think and curly hair. Love that it doesn't have any sulfates. The only thing better is the conditioner. The price is right too!
1,177 reviews
I picked mine up from my local Walgreens after receiving it in a ipsy glam bag this product is Amazing it was super hydrating and moisturizing to my hair which is what I want in a shampoo since my hair gets super dry it also smells Amazing highly recommend
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo, 8.4 fl oz uploaded by Linette S.
Love this amazing Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo, 8.4 fl oz. This product restores moisture to my hair, it cleanses, and strengthens in one. Love the smell of coconuts!💖
Ask a question to the Influenster community...