Helps Restore, Strengthen and Supercharge Faster Growth Sulfate Free 2 Infused with Biotin 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Deeply cleanses to help nourish the scalp and repairs dry areas, split ends and breakage. Coconut Oil and Shea Butter restore, invigorate and revive shine. Biotin strengthens and supercharges healthier, faster growth. Hair is left healthy and frizz free. Color safe.

I always see this product and love the ways it smells.. Can someone please tell me if it is worth buying? does it really work ?
Has anyone noticed that this product makes their hair feel dry and strawlike? I've noticed several different "sulfate free" products unfortunately do this to my hair :(
Have you tried this shampoo?
Start your review of Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo, 8.4 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond Hill, ON
This stuff is so great. It gives my hair the moisture it needs. I let my hair dry naturally after using it and my curls look incredible. If you have dry scalp it is definitely something I would look into. I picked up the large bottles at Costco for like $16 which is a STEAL
This product is amazing! Keeps my hair moisturized at all times while ensuring to not remove any of my hairs natural oil due to the fact that it’s sulphate free. Great for nourishing weak hair, help me a lot when I used to swim competitively and has a ever lasting scent!
Toronto
So far so good. Starting using this shampoo and conditioner recently. Love the coconut smell it leaves behind. But only till the hair is wet. Lathers heavy in the hair. You can feel the hair getting coated with the coconut oil and shea butter.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this shampoo mostly because of the smell but also the detangling and softness it brings to my hair. I love the way it feels after use and can't stop running my fingers thrue my hair!!
ottawa
My hair is curly and when i used this shampoo I found no difference.. I kept using it but wouldn’t buy it.. I need a product that makes my curls look fresh and hydrated and soft to touch.
My favourite shampoo from the Marc Anthony line but I don’t purchase the regular sized bottles. Costco has a Costco sized shampoo/conditioner duo for $16 CAD but they sell out quick at my local store. Love the scent and how it leaves my hair feeling smooth and hydrated.
This shampoo has the most amazinggggggg smell! If your looking for a hydrating, silky shampoo/conditioner combo, look no further. I can’t remember if these are sulfato free, but I feel like it is. Price point is decent, but I prefer to get it if there is a sale 🙈😂
I recently started using this conditioner and I love it. It smells amazing, it keeps my hair less tangled than other products and the smell lasts longer than my other conditioners. I will not use anything else. I will continue to buy and highly recommend!!!
Oromocto, NB
This product is light and airy. I have severe eczema on my hands and both the shampoo and conditioner are safe for me to use. A lot of coconut products leave your hair oily but this one does not. I have been using this for almost a year. I will definitely continue to use this.
The wonders this does for my curtly, frizzy hair. It turns my brittle, dry 'Beatlejuice' hair into luxurious waves. I don't know how, but I am not complaining! It allows me to rock my natural hair, and I can't tell you how happy that makes me. #Influenster #Influenstar #MarcAnthony
Ask a question to the Influenster community...