Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsMarc Anthony True Professional
Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing Conditioning Treatment, 169 fl oz

Sulfate Free Extra Hydrating 2 Promotes Soft Hair 3 Color Safe Tropical Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Biotin help restore, protect, revive shine and correct weak, dry, damaged looking hair. Helps protect color. Indulge with this extra hydrating Sulfate Free Treatment. Wrap each hair strand in a veil of rich hydration, protecting hair from moisture loss and correcting the look and feel of dry, damaged, dull hair. Hair is left soft, detangled, strong, shiny and frizz free.

Do you know if you can get this in a bottle?
Is this better than the Moroccan Oil one? I have both exactly the one shown in the picture. Haven't tried it yet tho. Let me know pls!
Would this product be safe to use on a child? My son is mixed and has curly hair. It's somewhat dry and am currently trying to find a product for him.
Start your review of Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing Conditioning Treatment, 1.69 fl oz!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing Conditioning Treatment, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ultra-rich hydration that helps reduce split ends and bring out natural shine and manageability while making hair healthier with each use. Contains no sulfates, SLS, parabens, or phthalates.
Eva G.
El Cajon, CA
Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing Conditioning Treatment, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Eva G.
I got a deluxe sample of this from Ipsy and I love how it helps my curly hair. It helps it stay curly and it’s also good to use on 2/3 day hair when trying to restore curls
Kristy S.
Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing Conditioning Treatment, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Kristy S.
Great hydrating treatment, very affordable and smells amazing! Makes my hair soft, shiny and feeling healthy!!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I got a small sample size of this product from Ipsy and I was pleasantly surprised at its effectiveness. My hair became noticeably silkier and smoother after using a tiny amount of this product. Would recommend and would purchase. Smells great too!
Cassie P.
Independence, OR
Works alright, pretty weighty formula. Smells decent and dries well. Not my go to, every day formula, but works for an in between product. Nothing bad to say a out it, just nothing amazing either,
Rachael B.
Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing Conditioning Treatment, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Rachael B.
[product:marc-anthony-true-professional-hydrating-coconut-oil-&-shea-butter-deep-nourishing-conditioning-treatment-169-fl-oz] smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling light and conditioned at the same time! I love this leave in conditioner!
Shannon H.
Columbia, MO
This product is the best conditioner for my hair. I can't count how may times I've damaged my hair from bleaching and dying but this has always made my hair feeling soft and healthy.
Victoria V.
North Las Vegas, NV
I have bleached my hair more times than i can count and this has always done an amazing job of reviving it little by little. The first treatment i did showed a good amount of improvement and with two to three more and a lot of careful hair care my hair was good as new. Love the smell and love how such a little amount can go a long way. Not too sure about the price because mine came in one of my ipsy bags but as soon as i run out i am definitely going to buy some more.
Denise O.
Apple Valley, CA
Best product ever! My daughter has uncomfortable curly hair and it's almost impossible to brush hee hair after her bath. But when I use thus treatment on her, it's a huge help on both of us! Cuts my time in half, and she doesn't have to suffer from me pulling her hair with the brush.
Tiffany E.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg!! I love this product ! It was 2.99 at ulta and I bought it on a whim .. cause I need something for my hair that’s more conditioning and I have thick course hair naturally and this made my hair way less frizzy and made my hair soft and smelt amazing !!!! It really made my hair better . I will definitely purchase more in long run ! 👌🏻👌🏻☺️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...