Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Conditioner, 8.4 fl oz

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Restores, Strengthens Supercharges Faster Growth Sulfate Free 2 Infused with Biotin 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Helps restore dry, damaged hair and supercharges healthier, faster growth. Infused with biotin. Extra hydrating formula instantly helps smoothes frizz and repairs split ends and breakage while creating soft, luxurious supple hair. Coconut Oil and Shea Butter help restore, protect and revive shine. Biotin deeply penetrates to fortify, nourish and supercharge healthier, faster growth. Hair is left healthy and frizz free. Color safe. see more...

• Is this available globally?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shampoo they has a leave in conditioner that is...5 Answers
  • Will this provide hair growth as well as moisturizer?6 Answers
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
I tried the trio of this line (shampoo, conditioner, and hair spray) but I will focus on the conditioner for the sake of this review.

The conditioner worked well for my tightly coiled hair strands. After applying it to my soaking wet hair, I proceeded to detangle using my wide tooth shower comb. The packaging made using the product easy, especially while in the shower. I was able to detangle without much hassle. I didn't feel much of a difference in my hair at first. Once I rinsed the conditioner, my hair felt soft and my curls were super defined. The only downside is that I used half the bottle in one usage. I guess I got a little heavy-handed. :(
Nati D.
I have so many mixed feelings about this product. Though not necessarily bad feelings. I just wasn't expecting receiving this on my Ipsy bag since I've already tried the $0.99 packets on Walgreens before. Which is weird. I do like it but then again I love coconut oil everything. Haha. Anyways, If youu're curious to try this product I think it's the most accessible one since there's practically a Walgreens in every corner!
I does give you shiny silly hair but nothing close to a miracle.
Tami G.
Lomita, CA
I absolutely fell in love with this product!
The weather was really taking a toll on my hair and it began to feel extra dry. I came across this product and am crazy for just about anything with coconut, so I tried it.
It goes on sleek and doesn't take a lot to get it all over the hair.
My hair came out softer and wasn't frizzy anymore.
It is also sulfate free and contains biotin.
I highly recommend this product!
Beverly W.
Nashville, TN
I never use to use anything but head and shoulders due to me having dandruff. But it got to where that was not even working anymore. So I saw this sulfate free shampoo and conditioner by Marc Anthony and have it a try. It does what it says it hydrates your hair and it strips your hair of the unwanted gunk. No dandruff issues since using this product. I try to keep stocked because I will not use anything else.
Rebecca M.
Davison, MI
Okay so i have stubborn curly frizzy haird to grow hair. Not to mention i dye my hair and use heat styling, not the best idea i know. But this conditioner (and shampoo) have made my hair so easy to work with and softer then it has ever been before. it helps my hair stay strong and i have noticed that it has been helping my hair grow. from pixie cut to chin/sholder length this product has helped tremendously
Rachel D.
The scent of this alone will keep me buying this product again and again!!! LOVE this treatment. It makes my hair soooo so soft and manageable. I shampoo my hair, rinse, then apply this product to the bottom half of my hair and clip it up. I shower the rest of myself, rinse, then take down my hair and rinse out the treatment. My hair smells so good even after blow drying and straightening my hair.
Maria T.
Houston , TX
I love this product. My hair feels amazing after I use it. Super soft and hydrated. The smell is amazing as well I'm not a big fan of coconut but this smells great and I don't mind it. The packaging is great as well because it wants you to buy it and with that packaging who wouldn't go for it. I'm planning on buying it again soon because I'm almost out :)
Emily K.
Used this after several nights of curling/teasing my hair to death. It was super damaged looking. I am also in desperate need of a trim so my split ends are really bad. This deep conditioner has saved my hair for the time being. I was actually surprised because it was relatively inexpensive but it worked SO well! Definitely will be repurchasing!
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
I got this as a sample in an Ipsy bag and wasn't sure about treatments because i never really focused on my hair. But when I did use it, it made my hair super soft and I loved the coconut scent loved it. It's a cute package I do like the squeeze tube then a bottle. I will probably repurchase once I get through some of my other hair treatments.
Alesha S.
I received this in one of the beauty boxes that I subscribe to. I have to say that I absolutely love this stuff and will be picking up a bottle for myself once I'm done using my sample size. This stuff smells amazing and my hair feels so soft and shiny after I've used it. I use it as a deep conditioner sometimes and it works great for me.
Kattie C.
Will this provide hair growth as well as moisturizer?
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a shampoo they has a leave in conditioner that is very good for damaged hair that is dry, brittle with lots of breakage and hair loss. is this product good for any of what I mentioned?
Banan A.
Am looking for a product to help me regrow my hair, dose this works? Am concerned about the ingredients as well, is it all natural?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you tried this Conditioner?
Julia S.
Haverhill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this available globally?