Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Conditioner, 8.4 fl oz

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Restores, Strengthens Supercharges Faster Growth Sulfate Free 2 Infused with Biotin 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Helps restore dry, damaged hair and supercharges healthier, faster growth. Infused with biotin. Extra hydrating formula instantly helps smoothes frizz and repairs split ends and breakage while creating soft, luxurious supple hair. Coconut Oil and Shea Butter help restore, protect and revive shine. Biotin deeply penetrates to fortify, nourish and supercharge healthier, faster growth. Hair is left healthy and frizz free. Color safe. see more...

• Is this available globally?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shampoo they has a leave in conditioner that is...5 Answers
  • Will this provide hair growth as well as moisturizer?6 Answers
Alison H.
I love the shampoo and conditioner. I have kinky curly hair and it does the job. This product is color safe. It leaves my hair feeling great when I use The shampoo and conditioner together. It is a good product for the price. I purchased mine from Walgreens during a buy one get one free sale. The regular price is between $8-$9.
Melinda V.
Ocala , FL
[product:marc-anthony-true-professional-hydrating-coconut-oil-&-shea-butter-conditioner,-8.4-fl-oz]
This oil is great, just put it on after shower and it makes your hair feel soft and healthy. I I would recommend this product for anybody that has dry hair or even as a hydrating product to use like once a month. It works great.
Alexia A.
Owensboro, KY
I put this product in the ends of my hair everyday when I get done styling it. It helps with the split ends and keeping my hair hydrated for the winter weather. I can see a difference in my hair since before I started doing this my hair was the exact definition of dead and now when I look at my ends they are really looking healthier and more alive lol. I got this product threw an ipsy bag and I love it. This is probably my favorite thing I have received from Ipsy.
Charee M.
I also received this product in a prior curl kit around a year and a half ago. This product had great slip in the hair however, I found myself using 3/4 of this bottle when applying the conditioner towards my thick naturally curly hair. It was easy to detangle & had no difficulties when I started using it with my fingers and later my comb for my detangling session. My only discrepancy would be that it was not enough conditioner for my hair. I almost used it all in one wash setting.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I picked this conditioner up at Ulta along with the shampoo for only $5, and once I was done washing and conditioning my hair I was surprised at how amazingly silky smooth my hair felt, definitely recommend this product!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Marc Anthony has great hair products I love the coconut line with the treatments the conditioner there they all nervous your hair they leave it for the release off and it has a nice soft smells to it
Liz N.
This conditioner really does smell like coconut and shea butter. After applying it in my hair, it really makes my hair feel really soft. I only wish that the formula was a bit creamier. I feel like I have to use a lot to work it into my hair. It almost has a paste consistency. Besides that, a product that does work well!
Lindsay S.
This is amazing for your hair I use it along side the shampoo and it works well for my hair type because it leaves my hair feeling hydrated and moisturized without feeling to heavy it has been a blessing bringing my dry hair back to life plus it smells amazing highly recommend
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
I’m always on the hunt for hair products that work at an affordable price. And this meets the mark. My hair left feeling soft and my natural curls are forming with this. This product is affordable AND safe for colored treated hair. My hair smells so yummy. I am super satisfied.
Katelyn L.
Petoskey, MI
Love! Love! Love! I have super thick and coarse hair and this works wonders! With my hair being thick and long it tends to use a lot of product, but a little goes a long way with this stuff! And to top it off, it leaves my hair with an amazing sent!! Must try.
Kattie C.
Will this provide hair growth as well as moisturizer?
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
I'm looking for a shampoo they has a leave in conditioner that is very good for damaged hair that is dry, brittle with lots of breakage and hair loss. is this product good for any of what I mentioned?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried this Conditioner?
Banan A.
Am looking for a product to help me regrow my hair, dose this works? Am concerned about the ingredients as well, is it all natural?
Julia S.
Haverhill
Is this available globally?