BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Restores, Strengthens Supercharges Faster Growth Sulfate Free 2 Infused with Biotin 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Helps restore dry, damaged hair and supercharges healthier, faster growth. Infused with biotin. Extra hydrating formula instantly helps smoothes frizz and repairs split ends and breakage while creating soft, luxurious supple hair. Coconut Oil and Shea Butter help restore, protect and revive shine. Biotin deeply penetrates to fortify, nourish and supercharge healthier, faster growth. Hair is left healthy and frizz free. Color safe. see more...

• Is this available globally?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shampoo they has a leave in conditioner...5 Answers
  • Will this provide hair growth as well as moisturizer?6 Answers
Angie R.
First off, the claim. When I first started my natural hair journey, I was on a budget and didn't want to spend $12 on some Shea moisture. So being clueless and seeing this was on sale at Walgreens and says it makes hair look "healthier" and has "no sulfates", I thought this was good! I purchase it without looking at label then later on when I arrive home, it says "Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, and isopropyl alcohol." These will cause a film over the hair cuticle and did indeed make my hair dry. Isopropyl alcohol, if you didn't know, is also rubbing alcohol. You know, the thing you use for cuts. 1/5, don't recommend it at all for curly hair or just hair in general although it contains biotin.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I can't say enough about how amazing this line of products are. I purchased them from Burlington and was a bit hesitant. However, after using them, I've noticed a huge reduction in frizz, and my hair feels so amazingly soft. Also, I've noticed that my hair has less static this winter after using the leave-in conditioner. I have long, straight to wavy, thick hair. I've also let my mom try to products, she has permed, dyed, thin hair, and she has now purchased some for herself.
Alexia A.
Philpot, KY
I put this product in the ends of my hair everyday when I get done styling it. It helps with the split ends and keeping my hair hydrated for the winter weather. I can see a difference in my hair since before I started doing this my hair was the exact definition of dead and now when I look at my ends they are really looking healthier and more alive lol. I got this product threw an ipsy bag and I love it. This is probably my favorite thing I have received from Ipsy.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Me llego esta muestra en la bolsita ipsy y puedo decir que es buenísimo este aceite con coco y Shea butter te deja el pelo súper hidratado no necesita mucha cantidad es súper rendidor y vale la pena comprarlo Marc Anthony True Professional Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Conditioner, 8.4 fl oz
Charee M.
I also received this product in a prior curl kit around a year and a half ago. This product had great slip in the hair however, I found myself using 3/4 of this bottle when applying the conditioner towards my thick naturally curly hair. It was easy to detangle & had no difficulties when I started using it with my fingers and later my comb for my detangling session. My only discrepancy would be that it was not enough conditioner for my hair. I almost used it all in one wash setting.
Lindsay S.
This is amazing for your hair I use it along side the shampoo and it works well for my hair type because it leaves my hair feeling hydrated and moisturized without feeling to heavy it has been a blessing bringing my dry hair back to life plus it smells amazing highly recommend
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
[product:marc-anthony-true-professional-hydrating-coconut-oil-&-shea-butter-conditioner,-8.4-fl-oz]
This oil is great, just put it on after shower and it makes your hair feel soft and healthy. I I would recommend this product for anybody that has dry hair or even as a hydrating product to use like once a month. It works great.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I picked this conditioner up at Ulta along with the shampoo for only $5, and once I was done washing and conditioning my hair I was surprised at how amazingly silky smooth my hair felt, definitely recommend this product!
Ally S.
This stuff smells Absolutely WONDERFUL I would use it just to smell good!!! Haha!! I highly recommend if you like hair products that smell good. Not sure how well it works but it's worth it just for the smell! Also great packaging!
Chelsey D.
I like this stuff... as a lotion for my skin. I used it on my hair and didn’t notice any difference. I haven’t really seen results from any of these Marc Anthony conditioners/masks and so I have started using them on my skin instead.
Kattie C.
Will this provide hair growth as well as moisturizer?
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
I'm looking for a shampoo they has a leave in conditioner that is very good for damaged hair that is dry, brittle with lots of breakage and hair loss. is this product good for any of what I mentioned?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried this Conditioner?
Julia S.
Haverhill
Is this available globally?
Banan A.
Am looking for a product to help me regrow my hair, dose this works? Am concerned about the ingredients as well, is it all natural?