Marc Anthony True Professional Hand Cream, Oil of Morocco Argan Oil, 3.4 fl oz

Oil of Morocco - Argan Oil 24 Hour Moisture 1 Extra Hydrating Hand Cream 3 Quickly Absorbs 5 Helps to Hydrate Nourish Dry, Chapped Hands 4 Helps to Smooth, Restore Soften Exotic Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Vitamin E help to hydrate and nourish to transform dry, chapped hands into younger looking hands that are supple and soft to the touch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marc Anthony True Professional Hand Cream, Oil of Morocco Argan Oil, 3.4 fl oz!
Somantha S.
I really enjoyed this product! I have hair down to my hips, medium thickness, and my lower locks being dry or damaged is a major concern for me. This hair cream did smooth my hair and help ward off frizz. After using this product my hair was shinny and felt very glossy. I would highly reccomend this product!
Leticia Q.
West Haven, CT
This is the best smoothr for my hair, I apply it on my hair wet and then blow dry. My hair comes out with no fly ways and smooth and silky I love this product. I have also used it on already dry hair to smooth away the baby hairs and it worked too. It last a good three days
Michelle B.
Brampton, ON
Nice good hand cream, I get badly dried hands & this works great! Doesn't leave a greasy feel to it. Nice scent to it as well. I noticed it does make my hands have a odd feeling after I wash them.
Valeria M.
Toa Alta, PR
Marc Anthony True Professional Hand Cream, Oil of Morocco Argan Oil, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Valeria M.
Great product I received it with my ipsy bag and loved it. It leaves my hair so soft. I like to use it after I showered and before I blow dry my hair. It is so effective and great by adding moisture to you're hair. Totally recommend
Dawn M.
I seem to really love Marc Anthony hair products. They seem to really help with my frizz the most. With the nourishing argan oil 3 day smoothing cream, it smells nice, I love the creaminess of it and it makes my hair feel soft and looks very smooth. It says "perfect blow dry smoothing cream" but I don't use a blow dryer, just add it to my hair and it smoothes my thick curly hair down instantly.
Carol-Lynn  G.
Dartmouth, NS
Marc Anthony True Professional Hand Cream, Oil of Morocco Argan Oil, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Carol-Lynn  G.
I am giving marc anthony hand creams a 5/5 because it leaves my hands so soft and moist that i dont have to obsessively apply 20 times a day like i have to do w/ other lotions. Its so thick and luxurious. And the fragrances that are offered with this product are soo beautiful to smell, and gets me lots of questions about what perfume that I'm wearing!!
Michelle S.
Kingston, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I got really bad contact dermatitis after hand washing and using hand sanitizer 5 times more than normal, and I picked up this stuff after my flare up died down. My hands are so soft and noticeably better after a few uses. My hands are no longer cracking open and bleeding, and it’s so soothing!
Jessica S.
Windsor, ON
I recently stumbled upon this hand cream. I was skeptical to try it because I use the same brand for my hair care, I tried the hand cream and instantly I felt my hands were softer. It wasn’t too strongly scented and I felt my hands stayed moisturized for a long time.
Laura G.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing! I use this on my 4 year old daughters hair. She is mixed, German and Jamaican, so she has an interesting hair texture to say the least. I run a little bit of this cream in between my hands and then run it through her hair in her frizzy spots and it brings the frizz down instantly. It's also great for putting through wet hair before blow drying. Highly recommend. Especially for those beautiful mixed babies 😍
Megan P.
Marc Anthony True Professional Hand Cream, Oil of Morocco Argan Oil, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Megan P.
I have been using this hand cream for a couple of months in another scent and totally loved it. So I just recently purchased the Morocco Aryan oil one and I love it just as much! This hand cream is extremely nourishing and absorbs well into my skin. It doesnt leave an oily residue. I love the 100ml size because it fits easily into my carry on and is small enough to keep on my bedside table. I would buy this again and totally recommend it.

Looking for your answer?