BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Oil of Morocco - Argan Oil 24 Hour Moisture 1 Extra Hydrating Hand Cream 3 Quickly Absorbs 5 Helps to Hydrate Nourish Dry, Chapped Hands 4 Helps to Smooth, Restore Soften Exotic Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Vitamin E help to hydrate and nourish to transform dry, chapped hands into younger looking hands that are supple and soft to the touch. see more...

Somantha S.
I really enjoyed this product! I have hair down to my hips, medium thickness, and my lower locks being dry or damaged is a major concern for me. This hair cream did smooth my hair and help ward off frizz. After using this product my hair was shinny and felt very glossy. I would highly reccomend this product!
Leticia Q.
West Haven, CT
This is the best smoothr for my hair, I apply it on my hair wet and then blow dry. My hair comes out with no fly ways and smooth and silky I love this product. I have also used it on already dry hair to smooth away the baby hairs and it worked too. It last a good three days
Megan P.
I have been using this hand cream for a couple of months in another scent and totally loved it. So I just recently purchased the Morocco Aryan oil one and I love it just as much! This hand cream is extremely nourishing and absorbs well into my skin. It doesnt leave an oily residue. I love the 100ml size because it fits easily into my carry on and is small enough to keep on my bedside table. I would buy this again and totally recommend it.
Dawn M.
I seem to really love Marc Anthony hair products. They seem to really help with my frizz the most. With the nourishing argan oil 3 day smoothing cream, it smells nice, I love the creaminess of it and it makes my hair feel soft and looks very smooth. It says "perfect blow dry smoothing cream" but I don't use a blow dryer, just add it to my hair and it smoothes my thick curly hair down instantly.
Lynn G.
Dartmouth, NS
I am giving marc anthony hand creams a 5/5 because it leaves my hands so soft and moist that i dont have to obsessively apply 20 times a day like i have to do w/ other lotions. Its so thick and luxurious. And the fragrances that are offered with this product are soo beautiful to smell, and gets me lots of questions about what perfume that I'm wearing!!
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
I enjoy this hand cream, especially given that I found it for under $4 at Walmart. It comes in a convenient purse size. It is very fragranced, with the same fragrance as the other items in the Oil of Morocco Argan Oil line. The hand cream absorbs quickly (a bonus for those of us who work in an office setting and have to handle paperwork). My hands feel moisturized for some time afterward. I do think there are better hand creams out there for providing more heavy duty moisture, and for longer lasting moisture, however, for the price, you really cannot go wrong with this one.
Valeria M.
Toa Alta, PR
Great product I received it with my ipsy bag and loved it. It leaves my hair so soft. I like to use it after I showered and before I blow dry my hair. It is so effective and great by adding moisture to you're hair. Totally recommend
Michelle B.
Brampton, ON
Nice good hand cream, I get badly dried hands & this works great! Doesn't leave a greasy feel to it. Nice scent to it as well. I noticed it does make my hands have a odd feeling after I wash them.