BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

For all hair colors Create beautiful, soft, natural salon highlights in 2 easy steps. In just 2 easy steps you can create salon, natural sun kissed highlights any time of year. This revolutionary gentle highlighting formula gives you the control to add as many or as little highlights to natural or color treated hair shades . Its formula - with Chamomile Flower and Fruit Blend Extracts - leaves hair nourished, healthy and full of shine. Dark to Medium Brown - Lightens to coppery caramel. Medium to Light Brown - Lightens to honey caramel. Light Brown to Dark Blonde - Lightens to golden blonde. Dark Blonde to Medium Blonde - Lightens. see more...

Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
I have really dark dark brown hair, pretty much black hair when it's not in direct sunlight. After using this I have brownish orange hair with orangish/light brown streaks. It looks better than what I'm describing lol After reading some reviews I thought it would damage my hair but thankfully my hair is still pretty healthy after using this!
Victoria r.
i was so skeptical over if this would be worth buying or not. not gonna lie i didn't see it doing anything at first few times i've used it. but after using it for a week straight i slowly but surely began to see some results. i wouldn't buy it again but that's just me. it wasn't all that expensive so all and all i can't really complain
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
Instead of spending a ton getting highlights at a salon I would suggest getting some of this stuff. Its easy to control where you put your highlights and it lightens gradually. You can control how light you want your strands.
Christa R.
Westbrook, ME
This product is like Sun-In for grown ups! It works great, and provided very natural lightening to my already blonde hair. I use this in between root touch ups in the winter and on my full head during the summer! I have used this product for years with no damage!
Suzan M.
I have a long , thick hair and it take for ever to highlight at the salon , this a very easy and simple way to put some highlight strands in your hair ,and all you need is flat iron, my hair colour is brown and it showed , but dried my hair a little bit .
Marion H.
Brampton
It won't work on darker hair!! Heck I've used it on light brown and still gave it a brassy look. But the worst the the burn feeling and if you get it on your fingers ouch!!! Chemical burns. Skin turns white and hard and hurts!!!
chloe r.
It worked really well except it's really damaging. It made my hair look dry. Loved the highlights! But definitely wouldn't use it often. The highlights were very natural and gorgeous. I actually used this with a curling iron.

Monica Z.
Saltillo Coahuila
Por que maltrata mucho el cabello ?