Marc Anthony True Professional Dry Body Oil, Oil of Morocco Argan Oil, 4.05 fl oz

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Oil of Morocco - Argan Oil 24 Hour Moisture 1 Lightweight, Non-Greasy Formula 4 Promotes a Healthy, Supple Glow 3 For Dry Skin Extra-rich Exotic Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Vitamin E hydrate, help to revitalize and transform dry, rough skin. see more...

• The best dry hair oil I have ever used! I have oily hair...1 Answers
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I'm in love with this product! The scent reminds me of my childhood, and it's just lovely. Use sparingly though or you'll have to wash your hair after only having it in for one day. I use this after I've styled my hair and as a finisher. Or if I feel my hair needs a little pick me up. Highly recommend this product!
Megan M.
Westland, MI
The best dry hair oil I have ever used! I have oily hair but in order to get it less oily and more healthy I add a dry oil. This dry oil doesn't make my hair feel oily at all! It's just how a dry oil should be! Makes my hair feel amazing and it has a great smell! This is great stuff and a good price!
Yajaira P.
It's a really good product did your hair nice and soft shiny feels like baby here decent price and I have curly hair so it works wonders for me
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
Hair, body - doesn't matter. This dry oil is sooo good! The smell is incredible and reminds me of a beach day. So worth the buy, will be stocking up! Bonus points for not leaving me greasy at all!
Megan M.