Marc Anthony True Professional Dry Body Oil, Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter, 4.05 fl oz

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Hydrating Coconut Oil Shea Butter 10X Hydration 1 Lightweight Non-Greasy Formula 4 Helps to Renew Dry, Tired Skin 3 For Dry Skin Tropical Coconut Oil, Chamomile, White Tea and Shea Butter offer extra-rich hydration. Helps to rejuvenate for softer, younger looking skin. see more...

Xinting T.
My hair just love coconut oil, and this product smells absolutely amazing!!! I have straight & fine hair, so it’s kind of hard to style it without heat (I don’t like to use heat on my hair except for blow drying). This dry oil allows me to easily play with my hair without all the cumbersome heat tools.
Kristen W.
valparaiso,in
I love the smell this leaves in my hair. I got it in my ipsy bag. It helps my frizzy hair and my hair doesn’t feel dry. Definitely will be buying
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
I got a sample of this in a beauty box. It smells good and works well. I would likely buy this product in the future.
chelsea s.
This product smells heavenly! It tames my frizz and leaves my hair silky smooth. I bought mine at target.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,233 reviews
This smells AMAZING! Such a strong, creamy coconut scent! Coconut is my favorite scent, and this is absolutely one of my favorite products ever. It's a bit pricey, but it's truly worth it. I'll for sure buy again😍😍