BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Extra Volume Helps Add Body 1 With Hydrolyzed Silk 3 Promotes Shine Helps add body to straight or wavy hair for soft, voluminous waves. Hydrolyzed Silk and Provitamin B5 helps add shine. UV Protectors. Helps Protect Color. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I just recently started using this product this summer and I've fallen in love. I use this on my hair when it's damp and I then spray just a little bit of hair spray thought my hair to give it a good hold and it gives me the perfect beach hair look.
Kylie F.
Oak Island, NC
I really like this mousse! It's super light and when my hair dries it doesn't make my hair all crunchy.
Jennifer L.
Edmonton , Alberta
I have thick, curly/ wavy hair and I swear by this product! I have tried all different types of curly hair products and brands (other mousse, creams, milks, etc.) and this is the only one that has given me great results time after time. It doesn't weigh hair down at all or leave the annoying sticky or crunchy feeling that a lot of mousses do. It just feels like my natural curly hair, except with no frizz! And it lasts all day too. I highly recommend this product.
Pheonex L.
My daughter has partially wavy hair. Does this help make it all wavy? Is it easy to use?
Nicole P.
Has anyone had a problem with their can? It is full but lost all co2 or air in it. Kinda bummed because I loved the product!