Marc Anthony True Professional Dream Waves Beach Spray

Created for straight or wavy hair types. Even the straightest hair can achieve sexy, fresh-from-the-beach, tousled waves all year long. Even the straightest hair can achieve sexy, fresh-from-the-beach, tousled waves. Creates texture. Amplifies waves. Adds body and volume. Protects hair from sun damage. Creates a carefree tousled finish Sexy, tousled waves aren t just for the beach. Dream Waves Beach Spray transforms even the straightest hair into soft, flowing, loose waves anywhere, anytime. It adds body and texture to straight, fine hair or p.

Does this really work?
I've used the Bumble and Bumble Beach hair product and while it did work and looked nice, my hair wasn't very soft. This product claims that it leaves your hair soft and wavy...is that the actual result?
This really work?
Start your review of Marc Anthony True Professional Dream Waves Beach Spray!
Product Highlights
I got a little bottle in my ipsy bag (I think) and I must have sprayed it like 15 times on each section, scrunched it, and put it up in a bun.in reviews
I have naturally wavy hair and this helps define them and make it look good messy not haven't brushed my hair in a week messy.in reviews
I have fine straight hair and I tried it on myself and hated it BUT I used it on my curly haired pre schooler and fell in love!in reviews
I'll start this off by saying that I already have naturally wavy to curly hair, so I can't attest for this would work on straight hair, but for me it worked splendidly!in reviews
This product smells amazing and does help define beach waves, and soft curls.in reviews
Robyn M.
Joliet, IL
I received this in my Ipsy bag about a year ago, and swear by it. It gives the beachy waves, without the crunch of a gel. Totally worth every penny. Must have for summer! I use it year round.
Stephanie L.
Long Beach, CA
I love the way this product keeps my natural waves in tact all day. I spray it all over and then scrunch it up and it looks great. It smells amazing too, reminds me of summer beach days.
Victoria C.
Valdosta, GA
This is my all time favorite beach spray!! I am so upset that I can’t find it anymore. I used it so much until Ulta stopped selling it and I can no longer find it anywhere. This seriously smells AMAZING! Is a great texturizer.
Danielle B.
Leominster, MA
There are lots of dupes on the market to create beach waves, but there is nothing that compares to this product. My hair is naturally wavy and this spray helps to define my waves, cut down frizz and add a wonderful beach smell.
Demi S.
Tacoma, WA
Not in love with the smell but it does give my hair the amazing beach wave texture I love! Will definitely buy again
Valerie O.
ENDICOTT, NY
The smell of this product is so amazing it's a bonus that it works cause I would buy it for the scent of my hair
Taylor T.
I love this stuff! IT SMELLS SO DARN GOOD! Seriously smells like sun tan lotion and summer. This product is very easily applied. A little goes a long way, but on the other hand it's hard to use too much! This does leave your hair with a weird texture. I feel that it's acceptable though because, beach hair would also leave your hair textured. It kind of feels dry, but it doesn't dry out your hair at all. You might want to finish it with an oil on your ends though. This product definitely gives you curls if you don't have them, or emphasizes the curls you already have. This makes my curls more defined, bigger, and bouncier! And did I mention how good it makes my hair smell? I always get compliments when I use this spray. It is also good to use over hair that has been curled with a curling iron. Not exactly like a hair spray, but it does help the hold and gives beautiful texture is that's what you're into. Worth every shiny penny! Highly recommend!!
Selina V.
Southbridge, MA
Marc Anthony True Professional Dream Waves Beach Spray uploaded by Selina V.
I stumbled onto this product randomly in my bathroom and decided that I would try it out. The first thing I noticed was the smell which was just AMAZING. I had sprayed it a good ten times or so while scrunching my hair(my hair was still somewhat wet) and once it dried, I ended up with beautiful beach like waves/curls. I have tried many other products but this by far is my favorite. I would recommend it to others if you are looking for curls without heat.
Alyssa M.
Spanaway, WA
This!! I got this as a sample in an ipsy bag and I loved it so much I bought the full size!! It smells amazing and gives my hair the perfect natural wave!! I'm hooked!!
Christi B.
Norman, OK
This is the BEST product for wavy hair that I have ever used! It doesn't make my hair crunchy like gel or mousse. It helps define my waves and keep the frizz away. I really like it for second or third day hair. Just spray, re-shape curls and air dry.