Marc Anthony True Professional Dream Waves Beach Spray
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
- "I got a little bottle in my ipsy bag (I think) and I must have sprayed it like 15 times on each section, scrunched it, and put it up in a bun." in 11 reviews
- "I have naturally wavy hair and this helps define them and make it look good messy not haven't brushed my hair in a week messy." in 10 reviews
- "I have fine straight hair and I tried it on myself and hated it BUT I used it on my curly haired pre schooler and fell in love!" in 8 reviews
- "I'll start this off by saying that I already have naturally wavy to curly hair, so I can't attest for this would work on straight hair, but for me it worked splendidly!" in 5 reviews
- "This product smells amazing and does help define beach waves, and soft curls." in 5 reviews
I had read several reviews about it not working for people or it left their hair feeling bad. This was not the case for me and it may have a lot to do with my hair type.
First of all, this spray smells so good. My husband walked in the room after I sprayed it on my hair and said “Something smells good. It smells like the beach”. That is the best way to describe it: a beachy or Australian Gold smell!
According to the directions, you can apply it to damp or dry hair. I chose to do it while my hair was damp and then scrunched my hair and let it air dry. Voila! As you can see in the picture I have beach waves with a minimal amount of work. Take that curling iron! My hair felt soft, the waves held all day, and I didn’t need additional product.
I will be buying this product and I recommend you do the same if you want beach waves but have no body to your hair.
It makes my hair look fuller and it is so easy to use! More affordable than my beloved Oribe, and it smells so good!
It lasts through my long 12 hour shifts, and doesn't disappoint!
It has a very pleasant smell, which is important to me in a product, and it has a nice, light spray that seems to make my hair look like I just left the beach! The Dream Beach Waves Spray really made a big difference in my hair (it always looks so frizzy), so I'm so happy to have found a great new product to protect my hair from the summer sun, as well as make it look soft and pretty.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos