BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Created for straight or wavy hair types. Even the straightest hair can achieve sexy, fresh-from-the-beach, tousled waves all year long. Even the straightest hair can achieve sexy, fresh-from-the-beach, tousled waves. Creates texture. Amplifies waves. Adds body and volume. Protects hair from sun damage. Creates a carefree tousled finish Sexy, tousled waves aren t just for the beach. Dream Waves Beach Spray transforms even the straightest hair into soft, flowing, loose waves anywhere, anytime. It adds body and texture to straight, fine hair or p. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I got a little bottle in my ipsy bag (I think) and I must have sprayed it like 15 times on each section, scrunched it, and put it up in a bun." in 11 reviews
  • "I have naturally wavy hair and this helps define them and make it look good messy not haven't brushed my hair in a week messy." in 10 reviews
  • "I have fine straight hair and I tried it on myself and hated it BUT I used it on my curly haired pre schooler and fell in love!" in 8 reviews
  • "I'll start this off by saying that I already have naturally wavy to curly hair, so I can't attest for this would work on straight hair, but for me it worked splendidly!" in 5 reviews
  • "This product smells amazing and does help define beach waves, and soft curls." in 5 reviews
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Loved this! Last me a long time perfect to travel with! Really helps stylist my hair wether it's Curly strait beach waves or just needing some volume! Affordable easy to find I definitely recommend this product
Melanie T.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I received Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray in my June Ipsy Bag. Anyone that knows me, knows that I have super straight and fine/thin hair. I was excited to try this product.
I had read several reviews about it not working for people or it left their hair feeling bad. This was not the case for me and it may have a lot to do with my hair type.
First of all, this spray smells so good. My husband walked in the room after I sprayed it on my hair and said “Something smells good. It smells like the beach”. That is the best way to describe it: a beachy or Australian Gold smell!
According to the directions, you can apply it to damp or dry hair. I chose to do it while my hair was damp and then scrunched my hair and let it air dry. Voila! As you can see in the picture I have beach waves with a minimal amount of work. Take that curling iron! My hair felt soft, the waves held all day, and I didn’t need additional product.
I will be buying this product and I recommend you do the same if you want beach waves but have no body to your hair.
Taylor T.
I love this stuff! IT SMELLS SO DARN GOOD! Seriously smells like sun tan lotion and summer. This product is very easily applied. A little goes a long way, but on the other hand it's hard to use too much! This does leave your hair with a weird texture. I feel that it's acceptable though because, beach hair would also leave your hair textured. It kind of feels dry, but it doesn't dry out your hair at all. You might want to finish it with an oil on your ends though. This product definitely gives you curls if you don't have them, or emphasizes the curls you already have. This makes my curls more defined, bigger, and bouncier! And did I mention how good it makes my hair smell? I always get compliments when I use this spray. It is also good to use over hair that has been curled with a curling iron. Not exactly like a hair spray, but it does help the hold and gives beautiful texture is that's what you're into. Worth every shiny penny! Highly recommend!!
Andrea S.
Edmond, OK
I love this product!

It makes my hair look fuller and it is so easy to use! More affordable than my beloved Oribe, and it smells so good!

It lasts through my long 12 hour shifts, and doesn't disappoint!
Lisa K.
Edgewater, MD
I wasn't sure wether or not the Dream Waves Beach Spray by Marc Anthony would tame my frizzy, wavy hair after I purchased it, but to my surprise it did a wonderful job on my hair.
It has a very pleasant smell, which is important to me in a product, and it has a nice, light spray that seems to make my hair look like I just left the beach! The Dream Beach Waves Spray really made a big difference in my hair (it always looks so frizzy), so I'm so happy to have found a great new product to protect my hair from the summer sun, as well as make it look soft and pretty.
Selina V.
Southbridge, MA
I stumbled onto this product randomly in my bathroom and decided that I would try it out. The first thing I noticed was the smell which was just AMAZING. I had sprayed it a good ten times or so while scrunching my hair(my hair was still somewhat wet) and once it dried, I ended up with beautiful beach like waves/curls. I have tried many other products but this by far is my favorite. I would recommend it to others if you are looking for curls without heat.
Jacqueline C.
Inwood, NY
Hm, I'm not sure what to think of this. I received this in a previous Ipsy bag. I don't usually use hair products due to having Psoriasis on my scalp, and having too much of thin and straight hair. I tried this on the bottom portion of my hair, and didn't see any dramatic result at all. It did help keep the bed-time curls my hair managed to get into while in a pony tail, but other than that I saw no change. This product also smells strongly of coconuts, or rather Piña coladas. Personally I don't like the smell, but to each their own. I will keep trying this product out, and if I see any different results, I will update my review.
Amanda G.
I received this product in my June Ipsy "Pretty in Paradise" bag. I have to say this spray smells exactly like a Pina Colada with strong hints of pineapple and coconut. I have very thick, straight hair and used this on my hair after washing it, as directed on the bottle, and was slightly disappointed with the outcome. It made my hair frizzy and not very wavy. I have to admit that it did a really good job with adding a texture to my hair similar to one that you would get after letting your hair dry from a trip to the beach. I will be trying it again and hoping to come back and give a better review.
Lauren N.
This is my favorite beach spray by far. I have pretty straight hair and I've tried several beach sprays prior to using this one and they all just made my hair a weird wavey, keeping it mostly still straight. However this one gives my hair perfect beach waves and smells good too. Definitely a summer must have!!!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I gave this an A because it is the best beach spray I have found for my hair thus far. I buy it and use it regularly. It smells amazing! I like to wash my hair at night and let it air dry almost all of the way. Then, I wrap my hair up in a top knot to sleep. When I wake up, I take my hair down, spray this in my hair, flip head over, spray hair again, scrunch hair with fingers then I let it dry. If I want a little more volume I will blow dry it and then repeat the process. The end result is beachy waves.
Jexy P.
Cdad Guayana
This really work?
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I've used the Bumble and Bumble Beach hair product and while it did work and looked nice, my hair wasn't very soft. This product claims that it leaves your hair soft and wavy...is that the actual result?
Jexy P.