BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Get Sexy, Tousled, Full Volume Beach Waves All Year Long. Sulfate Free Sexy, Tousled, Full Volume Waves Aren't Just For The Beach. Dream Waves&Trade; Amplifying Conditioner's&Nbsp; Ultra-Lightweight Formula Adds Body To Straight Or Wavy Hair To Help Create Soft, Voluminous Waves. Hydrolyzed Silk And Provitamin B5 Add Shine. Restores Fullness. Uv Protectors. Made In Canada see more...

• I heard about this brand but never used it its for oily hair3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Shaye S.
I got this conditioner on sale at Ulta one day because the smell and I noticed sulfate free on the bottle. This is THE BEST conditioner/beauty find I have found. The smell lasts all day in your hair, unlike other conditioners I have tried. The formula is so moisturizing and I feel like my hair is in better condition than it was before I started using this conditioner. As for the wavy effect, my hair is naturally wavy and I pretty much never leave it in its wavy state unless its in an updo so I haven't noticed any difference in waves. I will be buying this again, and more of this brand solely based on smell and the fact that it is sulfate free and has great ingredients that improve your hair.
Tereza R.
This is the best thing that I have ever tried! my hair is always frizzy and its really thick. when u discovered this product in never uses anything else and I have been using it for about 6 months.
Esmeralda G.
Love this makes hair so soft and smells great at great price too. I have shampoo and conditioner
Sarah B.
Whitehorse, YT
I cannot live without this conditioner. My friends know me to smell like coconut all year round, and should I ever run out, they always notice. I cannot get this where I live, so I stock up like a crazy person every time I'm in a city, and I have friends and family send it to me. It keeps your hair moisturized in the extreme cold, it makes your hair the softest it's ever been. After years of trying to find the perfect conditioner, I've found it! This is it!
Puja P.
It smells great! I love that it's surface free! The scent on this puppy is amazing and lasts so long. Squeeze tube is so easy to get out product and it lasts a decent amount of time and is affordable! I would definitely recommend to anyone with dry and frizzy hair
Tee D.
My hair is very thick and dry, but this moisturizes it well and helps treat my damaged hair, I love how soft it makes my hair feel and how great it smells, now I don't worry about damaged split ends :)
Teresa P.
Sudbury, ON
I love Marc Anthony products! Definitely worth the low price . Would recommend. It's just as good as a high end amplifying conditioner.
Stephanie J.
Bronx, NY
I heard about this brand but never used it its for oily hair