Marc Anthony True Professional Bye Bye Frizz 30 Day No Frizz Keratin Smoothing Treatment

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Eliminates Frizz And Softens Wave Or Curl For Faster, Easier, Straighter Styling. Reduces Blow Drying Time By 75% For All Hair Types Sulfate And Formaldehyde Free This At Home Salon Keratin Smoothing System Transform Frizzy, Unruly Hair Into Smooth Silk. Get Frizz-Free, Manageable Hair For Up To 30 Days*. Heat Activated Formula Bonds To Hair Strands To Smooth The Cuticle And Block Humidity. Creates Sleek, Shiny, Touchable Hair. Corrects And Protects Against Damage. Reduces Blow Drying Time By 75%. *Results And Application May Very Depending On Length And Texture Of Hair. Made In Usa see more...

Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
I'm giving this product a rating of three stars because it does do what it says it will, which is give you smooth, frizz free hair. It smells great and works, and I bought mine for only $3 for the kit that includes a clarifying shampoo, the treatment, gloves and a hair bag.

The reason this didn't get my full appreciation is, it doesn't last thirty days. I noticed my hair getting frizzy again after the first wash. It also was a huge hassle to do. I had to double wash my hair, treat it, let it sit, blow dry it, then straighten it in sections multiple times. It was not an easy process and not one I'd recommend for people with medium-long hair, or beginners to hair styling. I color my own hair every few weeks and this is too much hassle even for me.
Rebecca A.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair isn't overtly frizzy but this helps in the winter when it gets staticky. It can be found at Walmart and is inexpensive.
Stephanie C.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells really, really good and is super easy to use. I have extremely frizzy hair and this product tamed it for a day or so, but then it seemed to stop working as well. It's definitely decent for the price.