Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
I'm giving this product a rating of three stars because it does do what it says it will, which is give you smooth, frizz free hair. It smells great and works, and I bought mine for only $3 for the kit that includes a clarifying shampoo, the treatment, gloves and a hair bag.

The reason this didn't get my full appreciation is, it doesn't last thirty days. I noticed my hair getting frizzy again after the first wash. It also was a huge hassle to do. I had to double wash my hair, treat it, let it sit, blow dry it, then straighten it in sections multiple times. It was not an easy process and not one I'd recommend for people with medium-long hair, or beginners to hair styling. I color my own hair every few weeks and this is too much hassle even for me.