Marc Anthony True Professional Body Butter, Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter, 6.8 fl oz

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

10X Hydration Moisture Rich Body Butter Helps to Smooth Protect 2 Hydrating Coconut Oil Shea Butter 3 For All Skin Types 4 Dermatologist Tested Tropical Coconut Oil, Chamomile, White Tea and Shea Butter, revitalize and hydrate dry, tired skin for a youthfully soft glow. Perfect for all skin types. see more...

Emily C.
loudon
I actually have the 100% coconut oil, but that wasn't an option. I love coconut oil, this is a good value for the real thing. Can be used in your hair, as a moisturizer, I have even used it on my snake if he is having trouble shedding. Highly recommend
Jasmin A.
East Stroudsburg
Purchased at: CVS
Love this !!! Does not smell overwhelmingly of coconut. Melts into skin and does not leave an oily sheen. Be carful not to overuse.
WinterTropical H.
Lincoln , NB
I have super dry skin and for so many years i have been in search of a GOOD body cream. I randomly decided to give this product a try and i am so glad i did. It has a super rich creamy texture and keeps the skin moisturized and soft. Healed my cracked skin in no time. I love this product and also the price every 2 weeks goes on sale at wallmart
Kristen T.
Love this body butter! Leaves my dry skin super hydrated! I do wash my hands after applying as it is a thick formula, but it's perfect for my dry skin! I've actually been using this to moisturize my belly while pregnant to avoid stretch marks!
Is it good for face?