Marc Anthony True Professional Body Butter, Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter, 6.8 fl oz

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

10X Hydration Moisture Rich Body Butter Helps to Smooth Protect 2 Hydrating Coconut Oil Shea Butter 3 For All Skin Types 4 Dermatologist Tested Tropical Coconut Oil, Chamomile, White Tea and Shea Butter, revitalize and hydrate dry, tired skin for a youthfully soft glow. Perfect for all skin types. see more...

Review (1)
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Love this body butter! Leaves my dry skin super hydrated! I do wash my hands after applying as it is a thick formula, but it's perfect for my dry skin! I've actually been using this to moisturize my belly while pregnant to avoid stretch marks!
Is it good for face?