Marc Anthony True Professional Body Butter, Healing Macadamia, 6.8 fl oz uploaded by Camz A.

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Extra Nourishing Deep Moisture Body Butter Helps to Repair Protect 1 Healing Macadamia Oil 4 Dermatologist Tested 3 For All Skin Types Macadamia Oil, Hibiscus, Green Tea and Vitamin E moisturize and helps to restore a youthful, soft supple glow. Perfect for all skin types. see more...

Camz A.
Delta, BC
The scent is amazing and this lotion keeps my body moisturized all day long. It’s pretty good value for your money and it was overall a satisfactory purchase. I definitely will purchase this Marc Anthony True Professional Body Butter, Healing Macadamia, 6.8 fl oz and will recommend it to others.
Vena S.
Baniswef, Baniswef
This product is a body butter and deep moisturizer I love its packaging so nice and cut I have bought it from Boots I have bought it at sale season about 10 Dh and I recommend everyone one bought it it continues vitamin e and macadamia oil Marc Anthony True Professional Body Butter, Healing Macadamia, 6.8 fl oz
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO
Wow! If you have dry skin this will give you serious results! When I put this on I find that the results really last and I don't have to moisturize as often, maybe only every two days. It smells nutty, perhaps similar to almonds almost. Its a really nice smell. The feeling on the skin is really nice too. Its not greasy as its pretty quick absorbing although it is probably best to use this at night rather than during the day as it is a heavy moisturizer.