BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Absorbs oil, adds volume and protects color without the wash. For all hair types. Instantly cleanse your hair without the wash! Refresh your second day flat, oily hair and revive your hair instantly This 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo instantly transform flat, oily second day hair into clean, fresh voluminous styles without the wash! Uniquely formulated with Nanotechnology and Zeolite, a microporous mineral, to provide extra oil absorption and added volume without a chalky residue. 2nd Day Clear Shampoo Instantly: cleanses and refreshes your hair. see more...

• How does the hair leave this shampoo? Is it of good fragrance? 1 Answers
  • Can this product only be bought online or can I find it in a store?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Catherine P.
Best dry shampoo i have ever tried, it works nicely and it clear, which is best for people with dark hair. I think it is a good price, and would recommend people to try it, especially sonce its hardly scented also i like that ots not a volumizing dry shampoo, it doesn't say it is last time i checked, so if u want a volumizing dry shampoo this one is not for you it just dries the oil somewhat from your hair #dryshampoochallenge
Miranda M.
East Falmouth, MA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE DRY SHAMPOO IVE TRIED SO FAR! I have thick, curly hair, and it's very long. It gets rid of a good amount of oil. I like to use it when I curl my hair and it's the best base to use and give my hair texture for the curls to form together even after I've cleaned my hair. The price is great too for the value!
Brittany S.
Arnolds Park, IA
I absolutely love this product! I got a small bottle in the mail and am so upset because I can't find it in my area. Going to have to order online because this is an absolute must for my hair!!!! I use every couple days because I need to know my hair is clean and my stylist told me not to wash with shampoo daily!!!
Samantha G.
This is a must have!! Great for days u don't have time to wash ur hair and its oily, this takes away all the oily away ! Makes it look like you just washed if! Perfect for Moms who don't have time to wash and dry ur hair. Doesn't leave residue and leaves ur hair smelling good and looking fresh!!
Guadalupe C.
Long beach, CA
I was not a big fan of this dry shampoo. It left my hair even greasier and it left a white cast on my hair. No matter how I rubbed it in or brushed it in, the white cast stayed on my hair. It looked like I was graying, and I am only 23.  There was nothing pleasant about the smell, it smelled liked normal hairspray to me. I am glad I tried out the sample size before investing in the bigger bottle.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
I'm giving this a three because from dry shampoos I expect it to give some sort of oil control which this product claimed to do. It wasn't accurate because it is clear and didn't take away any of the greasy look. It does smell great to cover up any smell and would work great for texturizing.
Alexandra B.
I have dark hair, so a dry shampoo that doesn't leave a white residue sounded like a godsend. I used it both at night and in the morning. I can tell it did absorb a lot of greasiness, but it did not work as well as my go to "Not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo." My hair definitely had that "didn't wash my hair this morning shine and flatness."

Because I use the dry shampoo at night, I normally don't have too much visible residue anyway. I probably would not buy this product again unless I couldn't find my go to.
Christe K.
Bethlehem, PA
I wound up getting two spray bottles of this for free which I was pretty excited about. When I went to use it, I was really disappointed. At first I thought it was nice because it didn't leave a powder look on my hair. Then I realized that not only did it not leave a powder but it also just didn't work. My hair wound up feeling slimy and chunky. I don't think I will buy this product again. I'm glad I got it for free.
Julia K.
Toronto
I liked cause it doesn't go on white like others. I get pretty greasy roots cause I only wash my hair a couple times a week. For me this was the perfect dry shampoo.
Charlotte M.
Westminster, MD
This doesn't do much for my hair, and what little effect it did have was gone after a few hours. Suave Keratin Infusions works better and it's a third of the cost.
Susan S.
Can this product only be bought online or can I find it in a store?
Yeani C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does the hair leave this shampoo? Is it of good fragrance?