BY MARC ANTHONY

Travel Size Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray - Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray, fast drying formula offers volume and a strong flexible hold for workable styles without stickiness, flaking or residue. Style and restyle with lasting hold, full day humidity resistance and high shine. Infused with Argan Oil and Keratin to promote stron healthy hair. UV Protectors, Sulfate, Paraben and DEA Free.(1.5 fl oz) - Travel Size Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray see more...

Mia H.
I received this item in a beauty box some time ago, but I remember actually liking the way this made my hair feel. It didn't leave an oil slick in one section of my hair the way most oils do, which is the main reason why I typically don't like hair oils. I hair extremely dry hair, and this is one of the few products that actually made it feel soft and manageable throughout the day. I haven't purchased this product since I finished the first bottle, but I definitely want to give it another chance.
Say K.
Roscoe, IL
Makes my hair shiny and healthy looking without weighing it down or making it look greasy. Smells really good as well. I find this one I can wear on my second day as well without washing since it doesn’t build up like a lot of them.
Kaelyn C.
North Platte, NE
Marc Anthony hair products are to die for! They smell amazing and leave my hair feeling soft and silky and the is hardly any frizz. Currently own 4 of the hair products
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I received this as a gift at Christmas. I carry it in my handbag and use it whenever I need it. It gives your hair a nice hold and smells good. It is so much better than other hairsprays ive used.
Serene B.
Wilmington, NC
I usually do not use hair spray, but I curled my hair yesterday and used this product to hold my curls. It smells AMAZING! It's not like a typical hairspray smell. It's very clean and sweet smelling. It's quite refreshing actually. I have a travel size since I normally don't use hair spray so it's perfect and I can keep it in a small purse for on the go for a touch up! Also, it's doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff and gross. It leaves a pretty natural feel. On top of all that it dries super fast, has UV protectors and it's sulfate, paraben, and DEA free. Awesome product!
Payton K.
Memphis
It's amazing !!!! Leaves your hair feeling smooth , shiny, soft, and it smells great too! It doesn't make your hair oily either. I love it and use it everyday !
Deanna S.
Rochester, NY
Got this in my ipsy bag a while ago. I think a little goes a long way can't leave your scalp really oily. It's good to use before using flat irons
Rynel V.
Anaheim, CA
Love this stuff! My hair gets almost blowout smooth & super soft without actually having to spend $$$ on it.
Amy F.
Cute packaging
A little pricey
Christina W.
Edmonton, AB
This is probably one of the best hair sprays I’ve ever used. It lasted a long time and didn’t leave my hair feeling like I had product in it. I don’t use it very often though, as I don’t do my hair in such a way that requires hair spray a lot.