BY MARC ANTHONY

Travel Size Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray - Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray, fast drying formula offers volume and a strong flexible hold for workable styles without stickiness, flaking or residue. Style and restyle with lasting hold, full day humidity resistance and high shine. Infused with Argan Oil and Keratin to promote stron healthy hair. UV Protectors, Sulfate, Paraben and DEA Free.(1.5 fl oz) - Travel Size Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray see more...

Michelle b.
Man , WV
I received this as a gift at Christmas. I carry it in my handbag and use it whenever I need it. It gives your hair a nice hold and smells good. It is so much better than other hairsprays ive used.
Serene B.
Wilmington, NC
I usually do not use hair spray, but I curled my hair yesterday and used this product to hold my curls. It smells AMAZING! It's not like a typical hairspray smell. It's very clean and sweet smelling. It's quite refreshing actually. I have a travel size since I normally don't use hair spray so it's perfect and I can keep it in a small purse for on the go for a touch up! Also, it's doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff and gross. It leaves a pretty natural feel. On top of all that it dries super fast, has UV protectors and it's sulfate, paraben, and DEA free. Awesome product!
Payton K.
Memphis
It's amazing !!!! Leaves your hair feeling smooth , shiny, soft, and it smells great too! It doesn't make your hair oily either. I love it and use it everyday !
Deanna S.
Rochester, NY
Got this in my ipsy bag a while ago. I think a little goes a long way can't leave your scalp really oily. It's good to use before using flat irons
Rynel V.
Anaheim, CA
Love this stuff! My hair gets almost blowout smooth & super soft without actually having to spend $$$ on it.
Amy F.
A little pricey
Tamara K.
Toronto, ON
Love this hair spray.
Very convenient when I travel for work.
It is effective in pretty much all situations, whether you’re doing a curly style, a straight style, or just trying to get rid of the bugs.
Avoid any fashion emergencies with this travel buddy.
Julianne C.
Ottawa
I use this every time after I shower to deranged and to prep my hair. It is great if I decide to blow dry as it adds a shine and keeps the frizzeness down but it is also great for air drying as well!