BeautyHair Styling ProductsMarc Anthony
Texture & Volume Beach Waves Cocktail

Marc Anthony Texture & Volume Beach Waves Cocktail

by Marc Anthony

Create sexy, tousled beach waves. Our dual chamber salon perfected formula combines a light-weight volumizing lotion and texture cream to create full-volume, textured waves with extra shine. Providing all-day hold and natural softness. Free from Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marc Anthony Texture & Volume Beach Waves Cocktail!
Crystal M.
Rialto, CA
Marc Anthony Texture & Volume Beach Waves Cocktail uploaded by Crystal M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good product love to use it to scrunch my hair when it’s damp gives great hold and texture.
Jennifer W.
Canton, IL
Best brand for curly hair that I’ve used in a long time! I have very curly and sometimes dry hair and this products helps with all my hair issues! Love that it has the two different products for different hair problems. Great value and I hair tried a verity if there hair products and so far have had nothing but great results from this brand!

Looking for your answer?