BY MARC ANTHONY

Smooth and ShiningGive your hair a leave-in therapy session with Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Leave In Detangling Conditioner. It instantly smoothens dry, rough and frizzy hair. It nourishes and protects the curls leaving them tangle free, soft and manageable. It contains natural extracts that nourishes the hair from within to make it shine. Smoothens frizzy hair Makes your hair smell great Non messy leave-in formula The conditioner conditions your hair deeply without weighing it down or being too harsh on it. Just for you: For curly hair A Closer Look: The Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Leave In Detangling Conditioner contains extracts of Shea butter and vitamin E, which nourish the hair deeply and provide shine and body. It keeps your scalp healthy and hair moisturized all day long. Get Started: Comb through with a wide tooth comb. To create spiraling curls, gently twist small random sections with your fingers, but do not pull at them. Allow to dry naturally or lightly diffuse. see more...

• Has anyone with crazy curly hair tried this? Does if work well?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this detangler from ULTA when they had a bogo free hair event. I do not recommend this detangler on its own as my hair was still very tangly after using it with just shampoo. I would use this with a light conditioner if you need extra detangling. My hair is wavy and very tangly so I have to use conditioner every day. The one time I tried to use the Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Leave-In Detangling Conditioner without a regular conditioner, my hair was so tangly, and it hurt to brush it.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
At first, I really liked this stuff. It's affordable, around $8 at ulta. It smells fantastic, like a lemon/citrus scent. It helped detangle the curls in my very long, very thick curly hair. However, about 4 days after I started using this, I noticed a very noticeable rash around my hairline by my forehead and the back of my neck so I stopped using this product immediately. I don't know what's in this product that my skin doesn't like but hopefully others will have better luck than I did!
Mia B.
Mia B.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good and set angles pretty well. Good value bit pricey. So that's great ang I
Nanci B.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my curls a bit better than the strictly curly leave in cream. It smells great and I like how it naturally diffuses my curls. I'm a huge fan of good smelling products so this is why I'm giving it 4 stars.
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
California, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly thick hair and recently discovered Marc Anthony hair products. I love all of the shampoos, conditioners and leave ins. They leave my hair soft and manageable and smell great.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Apt. 2, New Jersey
I was actually surprised that this helped my curly hair. I rarely wear it curly but on swimming and beach days there is no pint to straighten. I was definitely happy with the outcome!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Has anyone with crazy curly hair tried this? Does if work well?