Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerMarc Anthony
Strictly Curls Frizz Sealing Conditioner

Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Frizz Sealing Conditioner

by Marc Anthony

Prepare your curls for easy styling. This unique conditioner for curly hair eliminates tangles and repels humidity to define curls that shine. The formula is enriched with Soybean Oil and Shea Butter to add intense moisture while Sunflower Seed Oil adds shine, luster and manageability. Vitamin E enr

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Frizz Sealing Conditioner!
Demi M.
Rego Park, NY
I love the citrus scent of it. Marc Anthony never does me wrong with taking care of my curls and making sure they are healthy and smelling great
Stephanie D.
Franklin Sq, NY
My hair is amazing! It so soft and smooth as well as not frizzy. My curls are also perfect form this conditioner and mask!
Maddie F.
Croton Hdsn, NY
I have it in my bathroom always. My hair is so soft and my curls look amazing. I’d get it if you have damaged curls too
*Anastacia S.
Walden
I have ridiculously curly thick hair and this conditioner and whole line does wonders to repairing your curls To their originally glory . I don’t have to use any styling products after conditioning with this !
Danielle K.
This condition feels amazing on my hair, it also smells really good. I love how this product really give a lot of moisture to my curls which is keep my hair less frizzy. I’m very happy with this purchase.
Snizhana К.
Drumheller
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Frizz Sealing Conditioner uploaded by Snizhana К.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s nice but sometimes my hair is dry after I use this product. So I also use the special oil.

Looking for your answer?