Hair CareHair Styling ProductsMarc Anthony
Strictly Curls Curl Defining Lotion

Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion

by Marc Anthony

This light-weight, non-sticky formula enriched with Vitamin E and Silk Protein, bonds curl strands to create maximum definition, while leaving your curls bouncy and soft to the touch. Curl Defining Lotion will give you lasting curls while repelling humidity, locking in shine and giving you the ultim

Does this product only work if put in damp hair and then diffused?
Start your review of Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion!
Benson, IL
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion uploaded by Katie G.
Such a great product for curls! It leaves my curls soft and frizz free! Most products leave my hair feeling greasy, but not this.
Belleville, NJ
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion uploaded by Cynthia E.
💯FOLLOW for a FOLLOW💯 MARC ANTHONY® Strictly Curls Curl Envy Perfect Curl Cream has been the best hair product I’ve used so far! I apply this product on my hair after washing it while still wet, and I find that it works well. I have extremely thick, curly long hair, that’s dry and therefore frizzy and after applying this product it defines my curls and reduces frizz while leaving my hair nice and soft no crunch or stickiness at all. I also use it to refresh my hair after a few days of not washing it by spritzing my hair with water then applying a small amount of product and it looks great. I do suggest you try this product boys and girls you won’t be disappointed.
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion uploaded by Stephanie F.
This product smells good and is very lightweight when putting on some into your hand and hair. It has a nice consistency and it’s not too tacky. It’s good to put on as soon as you get out of the shower but your curls tend to frizz up a bit after awhile if there’s humidity.
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion uploaded by Lilly R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I must say that this curl defining lotion from the brand @marcanthonyhaircare is very good my hair is more on the wavy side than curly, but this product still works well on my hair. It really helps define my wavy hair but it doesn't do much for the frizz. If you use too much it will make your hair feel crunchy. I recommend to use in wet or semi-wet hair.
Cheyenne, WY
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion uploaded by Kara E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this more than any hair gel I’ve ever tried. Completely eliminates frizz, I’ve never been able to find that in a hair product. No crunchy curls either which is a huge plus. I’ll definitely buy another tube.
Northville, MI
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion uploaded by Rachel J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a curl defining lotion that I use for my husband and son. It’s similar to petroleum in texture, but slightly thinner. It has very light fragrance. It looks similar to a hair gel when applied. It contains protein and vitamin E and is free from Sulfates and Parabens. Overall not bad. Not sure I’ll repurchase.
orlando, Fl
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion uploaded by Alisha T.
Love using this every time I get out the shower defines your curls and gives it the nice shine to it, love it good product in general.
Indiana, PA
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion uploaded by Victoria F.
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion uploaded by Victoria F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently bought this curl lotion for scrunching my hair. It smells amazing and did work really well. I think it would work best with a diffuser. I unfortunately did not have one or else i think the curls would of lasted longer. Other than that the product is great
Sunland, CA
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion uploaded by Machelle G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product feels more like a gel. It gives good curl definition without feeling crunchy, has great curl hold through my busy day
Minneapolis, MN
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls® Curl Defining Lotion uploaded by Cosima K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This didn’t really work for me. It’s a gel-like consistency but does not provide much hold for me, so I consider it more of a leave-in product like a curl cream. I really never sorted out how to make this work for me but at least it smelled nice. I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing this.