BeautyHairHair ProductsMarc Anthony
Maximum Moisture Hydra Lock Moisture Recharge Shampoo

Marc Anthony Maximum Moisture Hydra Lock™ Moisture Recharge Shampoo

by Marc Anthony

A lightweight formula that cleanses and hydrates hair without weighing it down. Jojoba Oil micro pearls dissolve for a burst

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marc Anthony Maximum Moisture Hydra Lock™ Moisture Recharge Shampoo!
Jennifer H.
Kennewick, WA
I received this shampoo in a subscription box so I’m glad I got to try it, but I wasn’t very impressed. Instead of moisturizing it dried out my hair so I didn’t use it all. I definitely will not buy this brand.
Kelsey P.
Calgary, AB
Marc Anthony Maximum Moisture Hydra Lock™ Moisture Recharge Shampoo uploaded by Kelsey P.
Brought this on a whim as I really like the conditioning treatments and I needed a new shampoo. I have very long and thick hair which is dyed so my hair needs all the moisture. It was around $13 per tube but there is a fair amount in there and I immediately noticed a difference in my hair. Definitely recommend this product!
Sarah  L.
Oshawa, ON
Marc Anthony Maximum Moisture Hydra Lock™ Moisture Recharge Shampoo uploaded by Sarah  L.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
At first I wasn't sure about it because it didn't lather like most shampoos, however my hair was left feeling clean and I was actually able to go longer between washes. It's so nice and light but effective too!
Ashleigh M.
Indianapolis, IN
Marc Anthony Maximum Moisture Hydra Lock™ Moisture Recharge Shampoo uploaded by Ashleigh M.
This shampoo is definitely a game changer. The consistency alone is unique and so, originally, I was skeptical. I have long, thick hair that is beautiful yet always frizzy. When I decided to try something new, I found this at CVS. It is amazing! My hair is transforming from fly away to sleek and so shiny.
Rachel M.
Mississauga, ON
I love the smell of this shampoo. It had a great lather and looked in all my moisture. It gave me great hydration in my hair. I would highly recommend this.

Looking for your answer?