BY MARC ANTHONY

Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo - Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo infuses creamy, velvety moisture into extra dry, brittle hair. Gently cleanses without stripping moisture Promotes longer hair growth Adds suppleness to combat breakage and split ends for healthier growing hair Detangles and adds shine Infused with Caffeine, Ginseng and Vitamin E to help lower the risk of breakage and dullness Sulfate Free - Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo see more...

• Trying new products!! Any one else use any of these?? Mar...3 Answers
  • Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo How oft...1 Answers
  • does this actually lead to hair growth, or just protect h...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sophia B.
Orange Park
I have the most high maintenance hair in the whole WORLD. I have literally tried everything and this is the ONLY product that I have tried that works wonders! It is so underrated it deserves way more praise! It has made me feel so comfortable with my hair and It has made me love love love my hair which was a frizzy mess! Try this with their whole collection of the grow long Marc Anthony products!  Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng ShampooMarc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng ConditionerMarc Anthony Cosmetics Inc Marc Anthony Cosmetics Strengthening Grow Long PodMarc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Rapid Grow Leave In
Brittany H.
Stittsville, ON
My hair hasn’t been this healthy in a loonngg time! This shampoo has done wonders to my length, over all shine and thickness. All my friends have complimented and asked what I’d been doing to get my hair so long. I pair this with the matching conditioner. It also smells amazing!! I have already purchased another set, in love with this shampoo and conditioner. Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng ShampooMarc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Conditioner
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
Leaves my long, weak, frizzy hair soft and moisturized. Is incredibly thick and has an amazing lather despite being sulfate free. Scent isn't my favourite but it isn't overwhelming. So easy to dry and style hair after use! Love this brand.
Kaela O.
Use this grow long shampoo and conditioner if youd like a sleek look, use the Marc Anthony Strictly Curls shampoo and conditioner for hydrating your curls, or the Coconut Cream collection for all around good smelling moisturize!
Stacey C.
St. John's
I often have to switch up my shampoos because of my hair type, but this one is really good, and it actually made my hair grow a little faster. The only issue I have is the price. Unless there’s a sale, these guys cost about $10 and the bottles aren’t very big.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
This shampoo smells absolutely Amazing and made my hair so soft! I didn’t get a greasy feeling at all. I am excited to see after multiple uses of it will actually help my hair grow! I am definitely satisfied and will keep using!
Ren B.
Winnipeg, MB
Didn't notice any difference in the growth of my hair, even with the leave in conditioner. It always didn't have the levels of moisture I need to keep my hair healthy and prevent breakage.
Kathleen S.
Etzikom Alberta
I ABSOLUTELY  LOVE THIS SHAMPOO :)
Thank  you Marc Anthony for making this shampoo.
P.S. Please make sure that Wal-Mart in Medicine Hat shelfs are always full, I'll be in on Thursday to buy more. It's like my hair and I am addicted to this shampoo, I tired a lot of shampoo but not one comes close to this. I LOVE IT :) Thank you !
member-d067e
I really do love this shampoo, it makes me hair look and feel good as well as smelling good!! It is on the more expensive side but totally worth it, I believe that hair care is super important! Definitely satisfied with this product, would recommend and will repurchase this product!
Marifer M.
Tlalnepantla de Baz
Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo Actually i used the results is amazing because my hair is growing constantly, its one of my basis shampoo and i love it.
I have the version of a liter and the price vs results its good
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
does this actually lead to hair growth, or just protect hair from becoming damaged?
Gail S.
Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo How often do you use this? I usually don't wash my hair daily so just wondering if the results people see are from daily use or if twice weekly is enough?