BY MARC ANTHONY

Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo - Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo infuses creamy, velvety moisture into extra dry, brittle hair. Gently cleanses without stripping moisture Promotes longer hair growth Adds suppleness to combat breakage and split ends for healthier growing hair Detangles and adds shine Infused with Caffeine, Ginseng and Vitamin E to help lower the risk of breakage and dullness Sulfate Free - Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo see more...

• Trying new products!! Any one else use any of these?? Mar...3 Answers
  • Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo How oft...1 Answers
  • does this actually lead to hair growth, or just protect h...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Stephanie H.
I struggle with hair that never grows no matter the routines or treatments I do! After countless hot oil masks, scalp stimulation techniques, and hair growing regiments, I finally turned to this shampoo and conditioner duo. It provided me with the long luxurious hair I have always wanted, and I will always continue to buy it!
Melissa S.
Kingsport, TN
Has helped my hair grow so much over the past year that I have been using this product. Its sulfate free and I highly recommend this to help hair growth
Monae Q.
I really noticed a difference in my hair after a few uses. This product has an amazing scent and really helps with hair growth.
Aurora B.
CHULA VISTA, CA
My hair definitely grew more and healthier with this shampoo. It's gentle enough for every day use and doesn't strip your hair.
Courtney E.
Lakeland
This shampoo is true to its word. My hair was strong and grew super fast! It smells great and the price point is so low!
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I love all of Marc Anthony products especially for curly hair. My hair is super curly and it stays in place.
Jill F.
Kannapolis, NC
Favorite shampoo!!!! In one bottle of this and the conditioner I've noticed that my hair has grown!
Mandi S.
I love the smell. It feels nice in my hair. Isn’t greasy. Would like to try more from this brand.
Lauren L.
Imperial
Didn’t see any difference with growing out my hair but it did make it nice and soft.
Lexi B.
Clearwater
I’ve only been using it for 2 weeks but it smells so good! It made my hair feel softer and lighter. Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
does this actually lead to hair growth, or just protect hair from becoming damaged?
Gail S.
Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo How often do you use this? I usually don't wash my hair daily so just wondering if the results people see are from daily use or if twice weekly is enough?