BY MARC ANTHONY

Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo - Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo infuses creamy, velvety moisture into extra dry, brittle hair. Gently cleanses without stripping moisture Promotes longer hair growth Adds suppleness to combat breakage and split ends for healthier growing hair Detangles and adds shine Infused with Caffeine, Ginseng and Vitamin E to help lower the risk of breakage and dullness Sulfate Free - Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo see more...

Jessica H.
LaFayette
I’ve been using this for about 2 months, and I love it!! My hair has grown about 3 inches and feels healthier than ever. I normally have to use conditioner, but with this product I hardly ever!
Nicole R.
Smells amazing and makes my hair feel soft and smooth. It has no parabens or sulfates and it isn't break the bank expensive I strongly recommend this leave in conditioner.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I love this shampoo, I've only been using it for about two weeks so I can't really notice a significant change in the length of my hair YET. I love the way this shampoo lathers and it has such a light candy smell...pez is what comes to mind when I smell this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, but doesn't weigh it down like other hair growth shampoos do on my extremely thin hair. In the two weeks I've been using it I definitely notice strength coming back to my brittle hair. I love that there is biotin in the ingredients list and that it's free of sulfates & parabens. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who has stubborn hair that doesn't want to grow like mine (so thin and damaged I can never get it past my shoulders) because this shampoo definitely repairs and strengthens your hair and when that happens, growth happens. Two thmbs up.
Liana A.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO! Let me tell you, I accidentally purchased this, but was so happy I did! This product smells great, has awesome benefits, and a little product goes a long way! Using an almond size in your palm will get your whole head lathered up! I don’t know if my hair actually grew because of the shampoo, but I’m going to continue to use it and repurchase it!
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
I love this product! I also have been using the conditioner that goes along with it. I have only been using it for a couple weeks, but I've noticed that my hair is a lot softer than it was. It's very affordable and does wonders! I haven't noticed any growth in my hair yet, but I'm going to continue using this product and see if it really does. The smell is amazing. The only downfall is that the bottle isn't very big so you don't get many uses out of it. Other than that I love it and definitely going to be repurchasing!
Genesis G.
This shampoo smells incredible and it lathers nice to make your hair feel nice and clean! It also leaves your hair soft and smooth without weighing it down and making it look or feel greasy! And I actually saw results with this!! After about a month of using this, my hair had made growth improvement!! Love this!!
Cassie R.
Niagara Falls
I've been using this product along with the conditioner and leave in amd I love it! I bought it on a whim a couple of weeks ago and my hair feels amazing. I have fairly thin hair that tends to get stringy by the end of the day, but with this it stays soft and full for 2 days! My co workers and friends have also commented on how soft, shiny, and healthy it looks. This has been a great edition to my hair care regiment!!
Liz G.
McAllen, TX
I like the smell. It doesn't lather up too much, which I like. I have never used a caffiene shampoo before but compared to biotin shampoos, I like it better. Definitely noticibley thicker and my hair grows in faster. I would recommend to others paired with the conditioner and leave in conditioner. I have thin dyed hair, I have bought 3×
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I started using this like in February and it has made my hair grow more than an inch. I didn’t expect it to do much but it has it also has added shine to my hair . It does make your hair frizzy. And after a while you won’t see much growth.
Nixanyelis G.
New York
This Product Smells Amazing, It’s Very Lightweight & It’s Very long lasting. Its very effective and it makes your curls pop . Its a really nice Product That i would recommend you to buy. I would buy it again .
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
does this actually lead to hair growth, or just protect hair from becoming damaged?
Gail S.
Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo How often do you use this? I usually don't wash my hair daily so just wondering if the results people see are from daily use or if twice weekly is enough?
Kelley W.
Norfolk, VA
I’m looking for a shampoo/conditioner that might help make my hair grow. I have been browsing through the reviews of two and my question is: do you prefer the Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo or the Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo? Thanks in advance! :)
Flor M.
Does anybody had a bad experience with this?

back