BY MARC ANTHONY

Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo - Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo infuses creamy, velvety moisture into extra dry, brittle hair. Gently cleanses without stripping moisture Promotes longer hair growth Adds suppleness to combat breakage and split ends for healthier growing hair Detangles and adds shine Infused with Caffeine, Ginseng and Vitamin E to help lower the risk of breakage and dullness Sulfate Free - Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo see more...

• Trying new products!! Any one else use any of these?? Mar...3 Answers
  • Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo How oft...1 Answers
  • does this actually lead to hair growth, or just protect h...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jessica H.
LaFayette
I’ve been using this for about 2 months, and I love it!! My hair has grown about 3 inches and feels healthier than ever. I normally have to use conditioner, but with this product I hardly ever!
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Using this currently! My hair is super soft and my split ends are almost gone! It is supposed to make your hair grow but I don’t think I’ve been using it long enough yet
Tara T.
Rock Springs
I am very pleased with this hair regime. Being in my 40s and seeing how much this has helped my hair length, it's a definite must have if you are growing out your hair
Taylor Z.
Lehi, UT
Just YES. I swear by this shampoo!!! It makes my hair so incredibly soft and I have seen growth!! I have tried other shampoos that have claimed to help with hair growth with no results at all. This does the trick for me! It is also sulfate free so I know that I am treating my hair right!
Lindsey C.
This shampoo smells great, is inexpensive and does make your hair nice and smooth! Not sure if it’s really helped mine grow quicker but I’m going to stick with it!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I recently purchased the Marc Anthony Grow Long shampoo and conditioner duo. In just 3 weeks, I can tell my hair is getting stronger and I’ve had less breakage. My hair has been short for so long. I really hope this helps. My hair does feel great!!!
Emily H.
Iaeger
I haven’t used it long enough to know if it makes your hair grow but it smells great and comes in a huge bottle! It’s sulfate free so it’s great for color treated hair (won’t make your color fade) and seems very nice. I got it from ulta and love!
Nixanyelis G.
New York
This Product Smells Amazing, It’s Very Lightweight & It’s Very long lasting. Its very effective and it makes your curls pop . Its a really nice Product That i would recommend you to buy. I would buy it again .
Halee V.
Fort Benning, GA
This shampoo and conditioner is HANDS DOWN the best I have ever used. It’s sulfate free and my hair has taken the largest jump since I’ve been using. It’s healthy and hasn’t stopped growing. USE IT!
Amber K.
If I could give this a 10,000 star rating it still wouldn’t be enough! I LOVE this stuff. The smell is amazing. It truly does promote hair growth and it leaves my hair so soft and shiny
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
does this actually lead to hair growth, or just protect hair from becoming damaged?
Gail S.
Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo How often do you use this? I usually don't wash my hair daily so just wondering if the results people see are from daily use or if twice weekly is enough?