BY MARC ANTHONY

Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo - Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo infuses creamy, velvety moisture into extra dry, brittle hair. Gently cleanses without stripping moisture Promotes longer hair growth Adds suppleness to combat breakage and split ends for healthier growing hair Detangles and adds shine Infused with Caffeine, Ginseng and Vitamin E to help lower the risk of breakage and dullness Sulfate Free - Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo see more...

• Trying new products!! Any one else use any of these?? Mar...3 Answers
  • Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo How oft...1 Answers
  • does this actually lead to hair growth, or just protect h...3 Answers
Donna P.
Mooreland, Indiana
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING♥️ I have very baby fine hair that had much breakage & at a stand still in growing.

Started using the Marc Anthony Grow Long shampoo & conditioner 4 months ago & I am BEYOND IMPRESSED😜.

After 4 months of use my hair has grown & strengthend and I have had less breakage and split ends!!

As I said I purchased a little over 4 months ago and I just now replinished my supply & not because I am completely out just yet but getting close.  I don't know if EVER I have had a product last this long!!

Marc Anthony Grow Long thank you for the amazing product!! It is the best hair product line on the market⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Debbie H.
08754
A definite must have..This shampoo has made such a difference in the condition of my hair since I have started using it it is amazing. My hair has never been healthier. The girl who cuts and colors my hair suggested that I give this shampoo and conditioner a try and I must admit that I thought it was a little gimmicky but after using it for only a short time I am sold. My their is growing and in the healthiest condition that I can remember in a long time. This product is my new Holy Grail...I absolutely love it and I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
My sister showed me this in the conditioner spray so I decided to try out the set. This smells Ahmazing!  The shampoo lathers up very well. And the conditioner helps detangle and give my hair a really soft feeling. I am as of now using the entire set and I do not think I will change. I have not used it long enough to vouch for the growth but after my sister had results I dont see why I wouldnt!!! ♡♡ I recommend for anyone needing a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner that smells awesome,helps detangle and will help with the overall care of your hair!!
ashlee w.
I really enjoy the story behind Marc Anthony's line! He grew up in the hair business, his father being a stylist. He actually wanted to do something else with his life, but his Dad ended up falling ill and he had to step up and manage the salon. He realized then that salon brands can be very expensive and he wanted to create a salon quality product without the hefty price tag. Thus Marc Anythony's awesome line was born! The grow long shampoo doesn't disappoint either, having an amazing smell, and even though it's sulfate free it does lather very well. I was skeptical about the growing part of this product, but it really did strengthen my hair and making it healthier hair that was able to grow longer. This is great for dry, brittle hair that has been chemically treated. Mine feels very nourished, silky and downright healthy again! Marc's the man when it comes to affordable, awesome hair care!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I love this shampoo, I've only been using it for about two weeks so I can't really notice a significant change in the length of my hair YET. I love the way this shampoo lathers and it has such a light candy smell...pez is what comes to mind when I smell this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, but doesn't weigh it down like other hair growth shampoos do on my extremely thin hair. In the two weeks I've been using it I definitely notice strength coming back to my brittle hair. I love that there is biotin in the ingredients list and that it's free of sulfates & parabens. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who has stubborn hair that doesn't want to grow like mine (so thin and damaged I can never get it past my shoulders) because this shampoo definitely repairs and strengthens your hair and when that happens, growth happens. Two thmbs up.
Alejandra M.
After trying this product for about 3 weeks I can safely said that THIS WORKS!. I look like the bird in Snoopy cartoon, all the hair that I was loosing because of sleeping with my ponytail on or just for using a messy bun, etc. was cutting my hair and I was seeing white areas close to my forehead. Now everything looks even and I love it !!!. 100% recomended and It's super affordable which is even moooore great Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo
Liana A.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO! Let me tell you, I accidentally purchased this, but was so happy I did! This product smells great, has awesome benefits, and a little product goes a long way! Using an almond size in your palm will get your whole head lathered up! I don’t know if my hair actually grew because of the shampoo, but I’m going to continue to use it and repurchase it!
Caitlin S.
Camden, OH
I love this stuff so much! It smells AMAZING! Sweet pea is the best way I can describe the smell. I use this along with the conditioner and leave in treatment spray and my hair looks so much healthier! I have only been using it for a few weeks now, but I'm noticing a huge difference in my hair and it's definitely growing. I highly recommend this amazing line of products 💜
taylor b.
Olean
I am not a huge fan of leave in conditioners but this one works pretty well! Kept my hair looking sleek and shiny all well keeping it healthy! This Marc Anthony product is available at Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aid, CVS, and Utla!
#marcanthony #leavein #conditioner
Meg H.
This stuff smells amazing! I got it at Ulta and the price was so shocking. It’s so cheap especially for how well it works! I would definitely recommend this to friends as I’m very satisfied with it! Like it’s literally $7.99. You can’t beat that.
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
does this actually lead to hair growth, or just protect hair from becoming damaged?
Gail S.
Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo How often do you use this? I usually don't wash my hair daily so just wondering if the results people see are from daily use or if twice weekly is enough?