BY MARC ANTHONY

Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Conditioner - Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Conditioner infuses creamy, velvety moisture into extra dry, brittle hair. Gently cleanses without stripping moisture Promotes longer hair growth Adds suppleness to combat breakage and split ends for healthier growing hair Detangles and adds shine Infused with Caffeine, Ginseng and Vitamin E to help lower the risk of breakage and dullness Sulfate Free - Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I got this beauty in Ipsy. I absolutely love it, the scent is amazing and long lasting! It immediately gave my hair moisture and softness. I enjoy this compared to others I have tried for sure! I highly recommend it Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Conditioner
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
Smells awesome and works great on color treated hair. I have highlighted hair that I have been trying to grow out while still maintaining my blonde. I use this 3-4 days a week, but could be used more on thicker hair. Keeps my hair smooth and not weighed down. I don’t know if it is making my hair grow faster, but it sure seems like it.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I recently purchased the Marc Anthony grow long caffeine ginseng shampoo and conditioner. I also had a rebate for a free conditioner, but the cost is inexpensive anyways. The conditioner almost feels like a conditioning treatment. In just 3 weeks, I can already tell my hair is getting stronger.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ E.
This product smells amazing. I will repurchase. I keeps my hair moisturized and (like I said before) smelling great. It is inexpensive and can be found places like Walgreens and CVS here in Texas. I have natural curly hair and used it with my other products to achieve an amazing twist out.
Tania R.
Downey , CA
OMG. First time I’ve ever used leave in conditioner and I’m in love my hair hasn’t really gotten tangle and my hair feels soft and even straighter, this thing is my new best friend I usually cry untangle-ling my hair but not with this. And I’ve only had it on my hair 24 hrs.
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
I used this grow long product as a system and it works a lot better if you use all the product in the line the packaging is cute and more appealing to women because pink and yes I would recommend because it does work my hair does look better
Abby W.
Marion, IN
I use this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo, I also use it when I just want to rise product out of my hair. It smells nice and makes the hair easy to detangle. I have very shiny healthy long now hair. Would recommend this to anyone and will continue to repurchase.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I’m not a big fan about the conditioner because if you put it close to your roots it will leave your hair really oily even if you rinse it out really good. This has to be only applied on the tips. It doesn’t make my hair feel any smoother like the shampoo.
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
This product I received in travel size and I really liked it. After showing I applied in my hair and it was so easy to apply, plus it was light weight and smelled really good. I would buy this product again:)
Sierra M.
love the smell of this stuff, and the way my curls look after using this product! 10/10 i’m a big fan of leave in conditioner and this is one of my favorites so far! highly recommend for girls with curls!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Does this help with hair growth?