BY MARC ANTHONY

Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Conditioner - Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Conditioner infuses creamy, velvety moisture into extra dry, brittle hair. Gently cleanses without stripping moisture Promotes longer hair growth Adds suppleness to combat breakage and split ends for healthier growing hair Detangles and adds shine Infused with Caffeine, Ginseng and Vitamin E to help lower the risk of breakage and dullness Sulfate Free - Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Genesis G.
This conditioner smells incredible! It also leaves your hair soft and smooth without weighing it down and making it look or feel greasy! And I actually saw results with this!! After about a month of using this, my hair had made growth improvement!! Love this!!
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Los productos para el pelo de Marc Anthony que he probado son excelentes, sin instantáneos los resultados, nutren desde adentro es un resultado que perdura. Yo que cambio mucho de color de pelo esto me ayuda a mantener el tinte e hidratar mi pelo tratado, algo que hace también es brillo, mucho brillo natural tanto si llevo el pelo riso o lacio me hidrata por mucho tiempo y me deja una fragancia que perdura, es realmente genial!
Liz G.
McAllen, TX
I like the smell. I omly need a grape size. I have never used a caffiene conditioner before but compared to biotin conditioners, I like it better. Definitely noticibley thicker and my hair grows in faster. I would recommend to others paired with the shampoo and leave in conditioner. I have thin dyed hair, I have bought 3×
Amanda E.
Absolutely my favorite conditioner to use while growing my hair out. Doesn't weigh down my styles at all and it really helps with breakage. Rinses clean and doesn't feel heavy at all. Would absolutely buy again.
Geraldine L.
Hialeah, FL
La mejor linea que he probado en mi cabello la amo con todo mi ser deja mi cabello suave liso y oliendo divino, me hidrata bastante! No es caro pero tampoco barato! Estoy muy satisfecha con el no lo cambio por ninguno
Jill F.
Salisbury, NC
Use this with the shampoo and leave in... trust me your hair will grow! Affordable and a great product
Melissa P.
I love the smell of this hair product! In addition, my hair has grown so much! I’m also using the shampoo and leave in conditioner! I would buy this product again in a heart beat!
Cindy L.
With the Marc Anthony Ginseng Shampoo this goes hand in hand with the conditioner. Love the texture and fullness I received after one use. Cannot wait to see how long and strong my hair can be.
Gail P.
The only reason I can't give 5 stars (yet) is its only been a week! Hair feels so much softer and o love the mild scent. Not sure if I'm imagining/hoping to see change but it seems I've got a few baby hairs sprouting!
Julie B.
North Bay, ON
Just started using this product and loving it so far. Love that it is sulfate free. Can't wait to see results from using it. It was reasonably priced so that helps too!