BY MARC ANTHONY

Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Conditioner - Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Conditioner infuses creamy, velvety moisture into extra dry, brittle hair. Gently cleanses without stripping moisture Promotes longer hair growth Adds suppleness to combat breakage and split ends for healthier growing hair Detangles and adds shine Infused with Caffeine, Ginseng and Vitamin E to help lower the risk of breakage and dullness Sulfate Free - Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Abby W.
Marion, IN
I use this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo, I also use it when I just want to rise product out of my hair. It smells nice and makes the hair easy to detangle. I have very shiny healthy long now hair. Would recommend this to anyone and will continue to repurchase.
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
I used this grow long product as a system and it works a lot better if you use all the product in the line the packaging is cute and more appealing to women because pink and yes I would recommend because it does work my hair does look better
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
This product I received in travel size and I really liked it. After showing I applied in my hair and it was so easy to apply, plus it was light weight and smelled really good. I would buy this product again:)
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Los productos para el pelo de Marc Anthony que he probado son excelentes, sin instantáneos los resultados, nutren desde adentro es un resultado que perdura. Yo que cambio mucho de color de pelo esto me ayuda a mantener el tinte e hidratar mi pelo tratado, algo que hace también es brillo, mucho brillo natural tanto si llevo el pelo riso o lacio me hidrata por mucho tiempo y me deja una fragancia que perdura, es realmente genial!
Genesis G.
This conditioner smells incredible! It also leaves your hair soft and smooth without weighing it down and making it look or feel greasy! And I actually saw results with this!! After about a month of using this, my hair had made growth improvement!! Love this!!
Liz G.
McAllen, TX
I like the smell. I omly need a grape size. I have never used a caffiene conditioner before but compared to biotin conditioners, I like it better. Definitely noticibley thicker and my hair grows in faster. I would recommend to others paired with the shampoo and leave in conditioner. I have thin dyed hair, I have bought 3×
Amanda E.
Absolutely my favorite conditioner to use while growing my hair out. Doesn't weigh down my styles at all and it really helps with breakage. Rinses clean and doesn't feel heavy at all. Would absolutely buy again.
Geraldine L.
Hialeah, FL
La mejor linea que he probado en mi cabello la amo con todo mi ser deja mi cabello suave liso y oliendo divino, me hidrata bastante! No es caro pero tampoco barato! Estoy muy satisfecha con el no lo cambio por ninguno
Karen Y.
Norfolk , VA
So far I’ve love the smell and quality of how my hair looks after using the product and I use it every time I take a show and it has great smell as well.
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
Love the smell and loved the sample I received. Wish I could get more. My hair felt very smooth and revitalized with it.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Does this help with hair growth?