BY NONE

Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray 1.5 oz see more...

• I love Marc Anthony products, but have never used this pa...2 Answers
  • Does this protect leave your hair feeling heavy and dirty...2 Answers
  • Absolutely love this product! Less frizz and more waves a...1 Answers
Kendra O.
I really like this sea salt spray. It’s perfect for the beach or lake days. Really effortless wavy look. It smells nice and looks sexy in my opinion. I received this in my Ipsy bag. I would recommend to others.
Hannah A.
This smells delicious, but I would not purchase this one. It left my hair feeling sticky and looking greasy the next day. If you wash your hair after using this and you don't mind the stickiness than you might like this. It did keep my waves looking piecey and held them in longer. It is good for a bed head sort of look. The sweet scent also attracted flies, so its a pass from me.
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This is a terrific product for beachy waves, with a wonderful scent. Takes me back to chilling at a village cafe in Costa Rica, sipping a fruity drink and watching the waves. Leaves just a tad of stickiness, but overall a great product.
Kelli G.
Martinsburg
Love!!!! It smells amazing, super light weight and doesn’t dry out my hair! I use this every weekend when I don’t want to blow dry my hair. Works really well, my hair is kind of wavy/straight and it gives me the prefect beach wave. I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Line L.
Bloomington, IL
Great product for very shiny flawless hair!! The packaging is very chic and looks very expensive to me. It has a pleasant smell that last all day. My hair remained nice and soft throughout the night.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
look no further the magic trick that'll have you feeling like a brand new person is here! I bought this spray a couple days ago and let me tell you I am so in love with it I love the beach and that wavy beach hair is so awesome to me because who really can get wavy hair unless you were a mermaid am I right? As soon as I put this spray I felt like a mermaid or surfer girl it smells just like the ocean fresh relaxing beach vibes and it's a better alternative than always having to use a curling iron to get those loose waves! What I love about this is it works instantly and it does not leave your hair feeling sticky at all! So if you want to feel like a mermaid without having to visit the beach everyday this is the best investment you will make when it comes to getting that beautiful hair!
Elisabeth W.
Mountain View, CA
LOVE the smell of this product and the texture it leaves on my hair. Not too crunchy like some salt products leave. Loose, salty beach waves just scream summer! Spritz some of this beach spray into your hair and scrunch it for a tousled, "I totally could be a surfer girl" vibe. I also like to section off my lightly damp hair into 8-10 pieces and spritz this in before letting them air dry separated. Once dry just brush through with your fingers for a relaxed, California hairstyle.
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
I love the way this stuff smells! It has a coconut beach like smell that will give you that island feel all year round. It does a great job of adding waves to your hair. The only issue I have is weighs your hair down. If you use this in the summer I would use a small amount. If you have frizzy hair I would moisturize your hair with a bb cream while wet and let your hair dry about half way before applying this product
Laura T.
I like this product a lot. It smells like beach and I love how it activates my waves. I have several products like this and this is the one I reach for the most. It doesn't damage my hair and it is not sticky. My hair ir curly, but I think the curls get more defined with a product like this.
Erika D.
Grapevine, TX
I love this product, I currently only have the travel size but as soon as I run out I plan on running to the store for more! I use this product a few times a week. I have naturally wavy/curly hair and this helps keep it tamed while giving it a cute beach type look. The smell is wonderful too!
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Will this make my hair greasy? I have thin hair and a lot of products make it oily
Toni O.
Does this make your hair crunchy or sticky?
Tami G.
Torrance
I have the straightest hair in the world! Will this product give my hair some subtle volume when sprayed in towel dried hair?
Selena V.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this product for my hair . It's easy quick to use and I can put in my bag when I'm on the go
Heather S.
I love Marc Anthony products, but have never used this particular one. Anyone have experience with it? Does it work well?