Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray

by Marc Anthony

Dream Waves Beach Spray - Strictly Curls Beach Spray texturizes, boosts waves, adds body and volume, protects hair from the sun and creates a tousled finish. Hydrolyzed Silk and Provitamin B5 protects hair as it hydrates and leaves a shine. - Dream Waves Beach Spray

Unfortunately I have fine naturally pin straight hair and I would love to add some waves, should I use another product with this to help make waves? My hair is a hit or miss with curls from a curling iron. Help a desperate sister out!
I need tips on this please! So I have this product but everytime I put it on my hair just gets kinda sticky and hard like if I put hair spray. I've tried the damp hair and wet and hair and it always dries up ugh ! Also I have like straight super loose waves like mostly straight and puffy with like 2 waves and my hair doesn't really get that "beach waves" look. My beach wave DIY spray gave me that look this didn't!
Would it work on curly hair to tame frizz?
Start your review of Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray!
Sandra M.
St Clr Shores, MI
I didn't like this product at all. I have naturally curly/wavy hair and it made my hair crunchy and flat. I was hoping for more defined waves, since it is a texturizing spary, but it just clumped my strands together. I recommend trying a different brand
Michaela J.
Lancaster, CA
I have naturally curly hair, so I cannot say that it will work for every hair type/style. However, this spray did WONDERS for my hair! Seriously, even though it's a salty spray it didn't leave my hair dry or crusty. It was actually smooth to touch and bouncy. I used the spray on both wet and dry hair and prefer the spray on dry hair and then scrunching it in. It makes the perfect beachy waves and curls!
Savanna L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my absolute favorite product to use on my natural curly hair!!! It gives me such soft controlled waves, not to mention it smells amazing!!!
Treylynn G.
W Valley City, UT
I absolutely love this product. It is by far the best beach spray I have ever used. I have medium thickness hair that is straight to slightly wavy. I usually use this product after showering and spray it into my hair then French braid it. I take the braids out the next day and the waves I get are incredible! This product makes them hold so well without being crunchy at all, and helps the waves last up to three days. It smells great as well. Highly recommend this to anyone!
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
Nice coconut scent. I love this for days when it’s too hot to blow dry. I use it and scrunch my waves to give myself curlier than normal hair!
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
This is everything! I love love love this so much! I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Melinda A.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Gives my curly hair some frizz control and curl definition. But, however, the scent bothers me. Not a bad scent, just not desirable to my nose. Tends to tangle after the second day.
Sheri B.
New Bedford , MA
I love this when I'm a rush my wavy hair is crazy I spray this though my hair and grab and shape waves I love it
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
Smells great perfect for a beach day or any boho look didn't leave hair crunchy or ratty. Leaves hair soft and wavy
Taylor F.
Inez, KY
This stuff is awesome. I already have curly hair but this met my expectations.. it is really good compared to most products. My hair color is blonde and curly. I would buy again, it boosted my already curly and blonde hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...