BY MARC ANTHONY

Dream Waves Beach Spray - Strictly Curls Beach Spray texturizes, boosts waves, adds body and volume, protects hair from the sun and creates a tousled finish. Hydrolyzed Silk and Provitamin B5 protects hair as it hydrates and leaves a shine. - Dream Waves Beach Spray see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Dominick S.
Middletown
This is pretty much my go to styling product. I have medium length thick wavy/straight hair. I usually scrunch my hair to dry after the shower and then add this and either blow dry with a diffuser for a wavy rustled look, or blow out with a round brush for a neater combed back look. I usually finish with my Aveda control paste when it’s 3/4 dry. This is the only method that I have found that will really give my hair any type of legitimate hold. (My hair EATs hairspray so this product is a lifesaver)
Stephany G.
This spray is great for when you want to add some texture to your hair or add some waves! I love using it during the summer for that I didn’t even try with my hair look! It has a coconut smell that’s very strong.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
This is a pretty good beach wave spray. I like that it is not overly sticky and seems to give my fine hair a little bit of texture and volume without adding weight or destroying it. I don't feel like it dries out my hair too much either which is nice. I also am able to spray it onto my hands when I feel like I missed a spot when spraying.
Emily W.
London, KY
This is my everyday go to product. I love the smell and how it takes my curls and keeps my hair from getting frizzy. I have to add it to my hair at least one more time during the day. I just got a sample product but it was a very generous sample. Most products leave my hair feeling very heavy but this is very lightweight.
Jennifer F.
I use this to give my hair some texture after I have straightened it. I don't like my hair being super smooth so I use this to add a little texture back into my hair. Its great when I want my hair straight for  style but need it be a little gritty to stay in place. Plus, it smells amazing!
Rebecca M.
Vancouver, WA
I don't use this daily, only when I want my waves/curls to look textured and bouncy.

I use it on my hair when it's damp to dry and then use a diffuser with a low heat to set my hair. The scent alone makes me feel like I am walking along the beach with a nice cocktail.
Taylor F.
Inez, KY
This stuff is awesome. I already have curly hair but this met my expectations.. it is really good compared to most products. My hair color is blonde and curly. I would buy again, it boosted my already curly and blonde hair.
Stacy R.
Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray
I have naturally curly hair and I love these products. Using the shampoo and conditioner gives my hair the soft a shiny celebrity look..I love it and the scent too. The spray gives it that extra bouncy soft look. In love
Nicole A.
The smell of this just screams summer. It gives me great beach waves. It leaves my hair a little crunchy but holds my natural wave all day. I like to use it in wet hair and hair dry or if I'm in a hurry a quick blast from the hair dryer with a diffuser on.
Andrea S.
Edmond, OK
I love this product! So easy to use, and leaves my hair looking like I just came from the beach! It also makes my blonde hair look super shiny and wavy! It's very affordable and easy find at Ulta, Walgreens, and occasionally wal-mart!
Where can I buy this product for myself to try??
Christina S.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is this expensive?
Shaza O.
Uzeir, Uzeir
Is this dry the hair !!?
Taylor B.
Mason
I've been looking for something the give my hair the beach look while away from the beach. Is this a good product and does it give a lasting hair style?