BY MARC ANTHONY

Dream Waves Beach Spray - Strictly Curls Beach Spray texturizes, boosts waves, adds body and volume, protects hair from the sun and creates a tousled finish. Hydrolyzed Silk and Provitamin B5 protects hair as it hydrates and leaves a shine. - Dream Waves Beach Spray see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Dominick S.
Middletown
This is pretty much my go to styling product. I have medium length thick wavy/straight hair. I usually scrunch my hair to dry after the shower and then add this and either blow dry with a diffuser for a wavy rustled look, or blow out with a round brush for a neater combed back look. I usually finish with my Aveda control paste when it’s 3/4 dry. This is the only method that I have found that will really give my hair any type of legitimate hold. (My hair EATs hairspray so this product is a lifesaver)
Rachel W.
This stuff makes my hair so wavy and pretty! It slightly holds the curl in place too, and doesn’t feel gritty or uncomfortable. I am impressed and I will buy this again.
Stephany G.
This spray is great for when you want to add some texture to your hair or add some waves! I love using it during the summer for that I didn’t even try with my hair look! It has a coconut smell that’s very strong.
Michaela G.
I have naturally curly hair, so I cannot say that it will work for every hair type/style. However, this spray did WONDERS for my hair! Seriously, even though it's a salty spray it didn't leave my hair dry or crusty. It was actually smooth to touch and bouncy. I used the spray on both wet and dry hair and prefer the spray on dry hair and then scrunching it in. It makes the perfect beachy waves and curls!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
This is a pretty good beach wave spray. I like that it is not overly sticky and seems to give my fine hair a little bit of texture and volume without adding weight or destroying it. I don't feel like it dries out my hair too much either which is nice. I also am able to spray it onto my hands when I feel like I missed a spot when spraying.
Emily W.
London, KY
This is my everyday go to product. I love the smell and how it takes my curls and keeps my hair from getting frizzy. I have to add it to my hair at least one more time during the day. I just got a sample product but it was a very generous sample. Most products leave my hair feeling very heavy but this is very lightweight.
Meghan P.
Deffinently something that you'll love to have in your cabinets at all times.. If you want the beachy waves this or what you go for.. crunchy waves.. a need! Everything and then some! I either do straight or curly and this is just the product to get your hair there perfect curl . Love love love
Jennifer F.
I use this to give my hair some texture after I have straightened it. I don't like my hair being super smooth so I use this to add a little texture back into my hair. Its great when I want my hair straight for  style but need it be a little gritty to stay in place. Plus, it smells amazing!
Rebecca M.
Vancouver, WA
I don't use this daily, only when I want my waves/curls to look textured and bouncy.

I use it on my hair when it's damp to dry and then use a diffuser with a low heat to set my hair. The scent alone makes me feel like I am walking along the beach with a nice cocktail.
Taylor F.
Inez, KY
This stuff is awesome. I already have curly hair but this met my expectations.. it is really good compared to most products. My hair color is blonde and curly. I would buy again, it boosted my already curly and blonde hair.
Where can I buy this product for myself to try??
Christina S.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is this expensive?
Shada O.
Hillside, NJ
Is this dry the hair !!?
Taylor B.
Mason
I've been looking for something the give my hair the beach look while away from the beach. Is this a good product and does it give a lasting hair style?