BY MARC ANTHONY

Deep Repair Aloe Vera Jasmine Sulfate Free Shampoo - Marc Anthony Deep Repair Aloe Vera Jasmine Sulfate Free Shampoo - Instantly give dry, damaged hair a youthful, rejuvenated, healthier look. Aloe Vera, Jasmine and Sea Kelp gently cleanse and nourish while repair dry, damaged hair strands. Color safe. - Deep Repair Aloe Vera Jasmine Sulfate Free Shampoo

• Is this line by Marc Anthony good for repairing damaged h...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? How much is it? 2 Answers
  • Para que es este producto? Que función hace en el cabello...1 Answers
Priya P.
1042 laurel glen circle apt 18 Spartanburg, SC
This is one of my favorite products of all time. It is a little pricey but it is honestly worth it. I have used all masks and they weren't bad but I loved this the most. I would most deff keep buying this product. It not only smells good but leaves my hair soft and silky. As soon as I rinsed it out I could tell the difference. Deff worth the buy.
Amanda B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I received this as a sample in a beauty box and absolutely loved it. It made my hair feel silky and smooth and had a great smell. I was unable to find in stores as Ulta no longer carries it, but did find some on Amazon. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a great deep conditioner.
Ripley G.
USA
I bought the conditioner and shampoo after using the conditioner sample from my Ipsy subscription. I like the shampoo, the consistency is a little watery but smells amazing and my hair is left all shiny and bouncy!! Awesome product, i highly recomend, OH and Aloe vera is good for you!!
Michele M.
Tried this for the first time this week. It was easy to use. I got it with my ipsy bag makeup collection. It has a light, pleasant scent. It left my hair shiny and silky and that is hard to do with natural curls! Definitely a new weekly treatment!!
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
ALOE VERA IS THE BEST THING EVER ! It’s probably the plant that will save your life , this is both good for oily and dry scalp , it helps and repairs dead ends and restores your natural hair oils ! I would recommend anything with aloe Vera
Cathy X.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product makes my hair super soft after using it. My hair doesn't get tangled up as easily as it usually does either. It smells amazing and only takes 3 minutes! Sent to me in my ipsy bag - will purchase product!
Roxana W.
N Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite hair care products! It leaves my dry damaged hair... Soft, silky, smooth and beyond luxurious! It smells amazing and for the price... it's very worth it
Kimberly J.
Lamberton, MN
Received this in my ipsy bag love the smell and it makes my hair feel so soft the scent doesn't seem to last very long but definitely made my hair silky smooth. I was satisfied with this product
Mayra R.
I just loved the smell of this product. I couldn't stop smelling my hair. As soon as I applied it I felt my hair soft in the shower. Once I got out and it finally dried off my hair felt nice and soft really loved this product. I will definitely repurchase. Almost all of the Marc Anthony hair care products have worked on my thick wavy hair.
Eva C.
Absolutely great for any skin type. A bit expensive. Smells great and makes skin smooth. Although after a while of use of course it stops working. But if you just start off for a few months your skin will be perfect.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY
Where can I find this product? How much is it?
Kristin G.
Is this line by Marc Anthony good for repairing damaged hair that's thinning and balding
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Whwre can u find this? I have thin, fine, flat hair with an oily scalp and dry ends and also suffer from hair loss due to a health issue and its getting worse, do u yhink this would be too heavy fornmy hair and do u think it would help with hair loss? Also did anyone try the shampoo and reg conditioner too?
Kelly R.
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
Para que es este producto? Que función hace en el cabello? Me llama mucho la atención.
Gladys R.