BY MARC ANTHONY

Deep Repair Aloe Vera & Jasmine Oil Deep Conditioning Packet - Marc Anthony Deep Repair Aloe Vera & Jasmine Oil Deep Conditioning Packet - revives overworked, dry hair and corrects, hydrates and softens brittle, dehydrated, extra damaged hair. lightweight enough for all hair types. Reveals a lustrous shine.(1.69 oz.) - Deep Repair Aloe Vera & Jasmine Oil Deep Conditioning Packet see more...

Buy on ULTA
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I absolutely loved this deep conditioning hair mask! It smelled really lovely. I have thick hair that can be on the dryer side, and tangles very quickly. So I needed something that would give my hair much needed moisture and this deep conditioner really worked! I use this on my ends in the shower and leave it on for about 10 minutes and then rinse out. My hair felt much softer and silkier after using this. I use it about twice a week or when I feel like my hair needs a real pick me up.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I didn’t know Marc Anthony made cosmetics till I received this very generous sample in my Ipsy bag I also thought what does he know about cosmetics. I have very long thick straight hair. It tangles easily it gets dry it needs constant attention. This condition in treatment is great. I just use it towards my ends it really helps them feel soft and dry and dull. It’s been really good to my hair.
danka u.
Akron, OH
Not bad. Doesn’t do much more than a regular conditioner does if you leave it in for a few minutes. Not worth the price point, may as well just use conditioner. Will not be buying again.
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I am a HUGE fan of Marc Anthony hair products! I received a sample of this from my Ipsy glam bag, and I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this! It made my hair feel really silky and smooth, which is hard to do because my hair is so thick and badly damaged from color treatment and heat styling. I put this on before blow drying my hair and it helped straighten my hair as well. It's definitely going to be a go-to for me now. It doesn't have a "nice" smell like a fragrant smell, but it doesn't smell like chemicals either so I don't mind. What I did was I sprayed my Carol's Daughter leave-in conditioner on my dry hair to add a nice smell after my heat styling because the heat and this conditioner took away the scent of my shampoo/conditioner from my shower.
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
My hair is dry and damaged from many coloring treatments. I could tell this product was working it's magic while I was standing in the shower, my hair felt smooth and glossy. Hair was easy to brush through post shower. I didn't really like the smell of the product but it wasn't terrible. The smell kind of left after drying my hair. My hair looked smooth and shiny when all was said and done. It's a good product, but maybe not the best. I'd buy it again though!
Asia U.
I used this hair treatment on tangled thick hair and it worked amazingly. I had no problem combing my hair with the treatment in! I have naturally curly, black, thick hair so I was afraid the formula was not strong enough but it helped revive my curls . It smells great and I could get two uses out of it . 100% would but again! I washed my hair Marc Anthony grow long shampoo and conditioner.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this Marc Anthony Deep repair hair mask in my Ipsy glam bag. I was disappointed in the sample size of 50ml because this hair repair is not as thick as some of his others and it took alot of product for my hair. I've used it once and so has my husband. I might have one more use out of it. My hair smelled really nice. I felt like it wasn't as good as the coconut milk that he carries in this brand, but I'm going to give it one more chance.
Brittany B.
The smell is amazing and very subtle. It's a thicker mask which always worrys me with my hair. I'm afraid a thick mask will end up weighing my hair down or making it look greasy because of the oils its made with, but this did neither. The mask left my hair looking and feeling extremely healthy and i was able to get 3 uses out of just one packet. It calmed my frizz, made it shiny, and got rid of the straw like feeling my ends had. For 2.99 you honestly can't beat it, i will be repurchasing.
Stephanie S.
Eugene, OR
This stuff is fantastic. I received it in my Ipsy bag, and it was perfect timing because my hair has been feeling dull and dry. Even after one use my hair looked and felt better! It's shiny and smooth, and feels sooo soft. It also doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy, which is a huge plus since I have very fine, straight hair. Also, it smells so good. I would definitely recommend this to others, and will be buying it when my sample tube runs out.
Bradlee H.
I have received this product in my ipsy bag twice and have purchased and repurchased at ulta. I love this product and honestly find it to be the only product that makes my dry, thin, damaged hair feel soft and silky. I can usually get 3 uses out of one packet and do a treatment once a week, or anytime after I get home from a beach vacation where my hair is dehydrated by the salt water. I wish they sold this in a big tube!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried this yet?