Marc Anthony Deep Repair Aloe Vera & Jasmine Oil Body Lot 16.9 oz uploaded by Cheyenne S.Marc Anthony Deep Repair Aloe Vera & Jasmine Oil Body Lot 16.9 oz uploaded by Livia G.

BY NONE

Marc Anthony Deep Repair Aloe Vera & Jasmine Oil Body Lot 16.9 oz see more...

Cheyenne S.
Prince George, BC
It softens my skin like any other lotion. I'm just not a fan of the smell it smells good but also smells like old lotion. I'm also pregnant so that might be a factor. 4 stars. Does it's job perfectly but the smell is 50/50 for me.
Livia G.
This is amazing. I really really recommend it. If you gave acne and dry skin etc you need this. Recommend all the way. It also had a really nice sent. It's gentle and refreshing. In my opinion you should purchase. 😍😍
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used in my life. It's so calming and it feels very hydrating on the skin. The scent is exactly what it says, it's very soothing and soaks into the skin very quickly. I have repurchased this product three times after my first buy and I will continue to repurchase it! It also smells incredible, although the scent is not overwhelming and goes away after a while. Very impressed with this moisturizer and I definitely recommend that you try it!!
Elisa d.
Is this lotion irritating in any way?