Marc Anthony Cosmetics Inc Marc Anthony Cosmetics Curl Cocktail uploaded by Jasmine R.Marc Anthony Cosmetics Inc Marc Anthony Cosmetics Curl Cocktail uploaded by Stephanie B.

Marc Anthony Cosmetics Inc Marc Anthony Cosmetics Curl Cocktail

BY MARC ANTHONY COSMETICS INC.

JLWages W.
I love this product! I first started using it about a month ago, I have very curly and sometimes frizzy hair. So when I saw this I just had to try it! Love the duel products together, smells so so good and it’s not heavy or super thick in the hair. I hate products that weigh down my curls and looks caky. It keeps my curls defined and frizz free, will definitely keep using this and even try more products from this brand!
Stephanie B.
Jamaica, NY
I recently found this product at rite aid while I was browsing for a good non sticky gel, I stumbled upon this one and it just so happens that they had a sale going on that day, so I picked it up and tried it and I must tell you that I’ve tried a lot of gel products, my hair is really curly and unruly when it wants to be, but this cocktail which consists of defrizzing lotion on the left and defining cream on the right works for my hair it gives me sort of a beach wave vibe, Marc Anthony Cosmetics Inc Marc Anthony Cosmetics Curl Cocktail you can use each side separately or together depends on you, it holds my hair in place without being stiff and it smells amazing, it smells like lemonade 😍 and all you have to do to reactive the curls if you happen to sleep on them is add some water and boom you’re curls are back and it controls the frizz monster once humidity hits, I definitely recommend this product.
Griselda C.
Perris
Purchased at: ULTA
This product really does work at maintaining your curls or waves from getting frizzy throughout the day.
Jasmine R.
New Town
I love this stuff so much I use it every time I get out of the shower I definitely recommend this