Marc Anthony Cosmetics Inc Marc Anthony Cosmetics 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil & Shea Butter uploaded by Linette S.

BY MARC ANTHONY COSMETICS INC. #26 in Cooking Oil

Irina K.
Spokane, WA
My absolute favorite hair product. For the price it works just as good as high end hair products. I put it in everytime I get out of the shower and it helps detangle my hair as well as make it nice and smooth.
Katie P.
Austin
Great shampoo! I need sulfate free and color treated hair friendly products due to chemical straightening and I love this one. It doesn’t smell like coconut really by it does smell really good! Would totally recommend.
Linette S.
Bermuda Dunes
Marc Anthony Cosmetics Inc Marc Anthony Cosmetics 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil & Shea Butter this product is amazing on my hair. I love that this product is lightweight, detangles, smooths, and repairs my dry hair. Love this leave-in conditioner!💖
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I use the whole line of Mark Anthony hair products and it clean my hair and keeps my curls under control because my hair is very frizzy. I like the leave in conditioner to keep my hair soft and it does the job. I also use the regular conditioner too.
Victoria T.
Waterloo, ON
Leaves my hair so soft and mostly frizz free! Definitely been helpful in keeping my hair healthy as I grow it out.

back
Marc Anthony Cosmetics Inc.