BY BH COSMETICS

Carve out a unique look with our Marble Collection Warm Stone - 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette. This highly pigmented collection of rich peach, tan, and bronze hues is ideal for creating daytime-glam and nighttime-drama looks. Wear each shade by itself, or blend and mix to create intense hues that are all about you. Each sleek mirrored case features a one-of-a-kind marbled pattern! see more...

Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
I thought​ I would really like this palette, the colors all looked nice had a nice range of matte and shimmer, it also had some good reviews. So I was excited when I ordered it expecially because I couldn't beat the price and the packaging was also very cute! Well I received it and again when I help it and seen the packaging I was in awe because of the marble look , well I tested the eyeshadows and that's what turned me off of it. The shimmers are nice and smooth somewhat buildable, it's the matte shades, somewhat chalky, hard as crap to blend out and you really have to work with it. I would not buy again. I never really touch this palette unless I want some shimmer. Very disappointed
Isabel R.
San Diego, CA
I love this palette for so many reasons! First off, it's super pigmented and has a soft finish on the eye. The packaging isn't cheap and is really sturdy for travel. Another reason I'd choose this for travel is because it has every color you need to create an eye look in the 3 tones they give you. I usually have trouble finding a palette I wanna travel with because i struggle to find a variety of looks and tones I can use within it. This palette is perfect and can easily transition you from day to night! I would definitely recommend!
Milea R.
This palette would get 5 stars if it wasn't for that pink shade in the lower left corner. No matter what I did to it and with it, it just didn't work. Its the only color in this palette I don't wear. It was my favorite before the JH palette. The colors are so pretty and really pigmented. I've hit pan in several of the colors. Its affordable price make it all the more better. Not a lot of fall out and they go on buttery smooth (except that shimmery pink). Would probably buy a again!
Ciara F.
Ferndale , WA
This was the first eyeshadow palette that I bought myself. As you can see it swatches beautifully and the shimmer shades were really pigmented but some of the colors seemed off, like I was expecting a different color. But overall pretty good. Some of the shades once applied to my eye weren't really pigmented.
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
The colors look nice on the eyes, but you have to spend some time building up the color. They are also pretty messy as there is a lot of powder fallout when using them. I still like the palette, but I would definitely recommend doing your eye makeup first if you are going to use this so you can clean up the fallout before putting on the rest of your makeup
Silvana S.
Before I bought this pallete I made sure that, it would be a good product. I watched a lot of youtube videos until I decided to buy it. The first time I used it, I was so impressed by how pigmented the eyeshadows are. I definitely love this pallete, I also love that it's small so you can keep it on the go. And you can create a natural look from glam. I recommend it!
Hailee L.
Genoa City, WI
This pallet was so beautiful and had a variety of colors! They were very blendable and looked beautiful on the skin! It was the first time I bought anything from BH Cosmetics and I ordered it online. Ordering was super easy and shopping came fast. I would definitely buy from this company again
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
This eyeshadow palette is very nice for the price. I've come up with so many looks using it. It has a decent amount of both matte and shimmer. They come off on the eyes very nice and pigmented. They last all day on the eyes. It's just a nice all around palette...especially for every day.
Doris B.
Columbus
the palette is so pretty, it very natural and cute, I love the gold one so much and it is very pigmented.I also like the packaging, is not expensive and is amazing.I use this palette when I am looking for a natural look but glam.i  will recommend this to everyone.
Jerie Ann P.
Love the colors and the size is perfect to take when you travel but the best part is the size of the mirror. You are able to do your whole face despite the size of the actual palette. The colors are beautifully warm that would look good on any skin tone. Some shades need a little more work to build up though