Marathon Energy Bar Crunchy Multi-Grain uploaded by donna c.

BY MARATHON

A Terrific Taste &Amp; Texture Combination Pack Of 12 16 Vitamins &Amp; Minerals 10 Grams Of Protein Low Gi For Promoting Long-Lasting Energy Unique Protein Blend (Soy, Peanut, Casein &Amp; Whey) Is Combined With Carbohydrates &Amp; Nutrients To Help Deliver A Sustained Energy Release 16 Vitamins And Minerals,10 Grams Of Protein, And Low Gi For Promoting Long-Lasting Energy.&Nbsp; You Strive To Live An Active, Healthy Lifestyle.&Nbsp; Delicious Marathon&Reg; Energy Bars Can Help You Get The Sustained Energy And Nutrients You Need For Your Busy Life!&Nbsp; We Packed Each Bar With Crunchy Whole Grains, And Blended Them With Peanuts And Creamy Caramel Plus A Delicious Layer Of Chocolate.&Nbsp; A Terrific Taste And Texture Combination!&Nbsp; Our Unique Protein Blend (Soy, Peanut, Casein And Whey) Is Combined With Carbohydrates And Nutrients To Help Deliver A Sustained Energy Release.&Nbsp; As A Low Glycemic Index Food, Marathon Energy Bars Help Keep Your Blood Sugar Levels Stable And Provide Your Brain And Working Muscles The Long Lasting Energy You Require. 12 - 1.94 Oz (55G) Bars ~ Net Wt 23.28 Oz (660G) Made In Usa see more...

Marathon Energy Bar Crunchy Multi-Grain
  • "Has some good protein and really helps give you some energy before an intense workout. " in 1 review
donna c.
I love marathon energy bars. For a protein bar they have a great taste. My favorite so far is the peanut butter ones. The sugar content isn't too high, and that's something to watch out for. This makes a great pre workout snack. Gives a nice boost of energy. I recommend eating 30-45 mins before working out.
Morgan L.
Parsippany, NJ
I'm not usually a big fan of protein bars, but this one actually tastes pretty good! What is great is that it is filling, provides good protein after a workout, and very convenient to carry around in my bag. I feel that it is also a nice option to eat this before a workout because it provides energy without being too heavy on the calories.
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
cherylirene m.
This is a new product that I've never tried before, being that its multigrain I would definitely like to try before I buy my recommendation would be to buy one first instead a whole big bulk because its a little expensive and you'd be disappointed to have bought something you don't like!!!
Brittany P.
Chicago , IL
I do not recommend this product. It does not have a good taste, and that is what I am looking for when I look for a bar. I would not recommend this.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
My husband loves especially these for in betweeneal snacks. They have a great taste and are available in most convenient stores
Daniela M.
I feel that these bars are wonderful and brilliant fall in those moments that we feel we can no more! Se las recomiendo.
mariana h.
They are great at first but after a coupl of bits they do start to get and iron taste to them others then that amazing
Frezyl G.
Love energy bars and it taste soo good and keeps me energetic whole day and love it
and its so unique and affordable
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Delicious energy bar. Has some good protein and really helps give you some energy before an intense workout.