Marantha MaraNatha All Natural No Stir Creamy Almond Butter 12-oz.
Marantha MaraNatha All Natural No Stir Creamy Almond Butter 12-oz.
Stephany S.
Lake Oswego, OR
I really enjoy almond butter, but this brand in the smooth version is the best. It reminds me of the peanut butter in Reese's peanut butter cups due to the crumby texture when stored upside down. The crunchy version is great too, but I do love almond butter so they are both a hit for me.
Lydia S.
I bought this as a better alternative to peanut butter. When I tried it it was so sweet then I saw they added sugar and palm oil. I was extremely disappointed in the poor ingredients. I threw it away and purchased another brand that contained only almonds.
Mariah W.
Middleburg, FL
This almond butter is creamy and yummy. It is a little dry compared to peanut butter, but compared to other almond butters, it is much creamier. This is my favorite brand of almond butter. And such a healthy choice!
flormarie p.
I love this creamy almond butter I use it with almost everything fruits, bread and crackers it taste amazing I'm abscess with it and even that its non GMO great for kids.
Luna R.
Portland, OR
This is a good quality almond butter that mixes well with yogurt, fresh fruit, in a smoothie, or just by the spoonful! It is easy to find at your local organic store.
Victoria H.
I like this brand (cheapest one at Walmart with no extra stuff) I enjoy eating this with celery sticks or Apple slices defiantly tastes and great for you!
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
This is one of my favorite almond butters! It is smooth and creamy with a rich flavor. I can usually find a coupon or a sale so it’s pretty reasonably priced at my local Safeway. My only criticism is that the last 1/4 or so of the jar ends up getting pretty dry but the flavor is still good so I just use the bottom of the jar for cooking or smoothies rather than spread it on bread or toast.
Mary E.
Slightly high price point, but hey, you're getting an AWESOME product for it. I could eat this whole jar with just a spoon, but it makes the perfect almond butter to use for PaleOMG's Thai Chicken Sauce recipe. I will continue to purchase and enjoy!
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
This stuff is so good on rice cakes, or alone! In an attempt to increase my daily fat intake, I started eating two tablespoons (the serving) a day. I am very sensitive to sugar and sugar alcohols, so the fact that this stuff tastes amazing while only having 1g sugar is a life saver. It has only four ingredients and I can comprehend them all. This has helped me lean out and maintain muscle mass. This brand is cheaper than the other almond butters that run close to $11 at my local Kroger.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
I love this nut butter. It's healthy and full of good fats for your body. I eat it on whole wheat foods or with veggies. It's good on rice cakes as well as a pre or post workout food! It's expensive but healthy!
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite way to eat almond butter?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
How does Almond butter differ from peanut butter?
Tara B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Foodie Expert
Does this come as a soupy mess or a thicker almond butter. I am trying to find a Thick almond butter more like PB. But most of the brands ive bought were soupy for some reason.