BY MARANATHA

For over 25 years we've been hand crafting this rich, velvety smooth, melt-in-your mouth nut butters. MaraNatha All Natural No Stir Peanut Butters are ready to spread right out the jar. For the Creamy All Natural No Stir Peanut Butter, MaraNatha roasts flavorful peanuts in small batches and then double grid them to a rich velvety smoothness. The result: a velvety smooth peanut butter with a deep, rich roasted taste. see more...

• Does it get oily on top if you don't use it for a while? 1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Winston , OR
I really like this peanut butter for my daughter. However I don't eat peanut butter so this review is based off my four-year-old daughters liking. She says is nice and sweet and she says is not very oily like the other brand that I am odd she really enjoys how crunchy it is.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Soy amanete ala peanut butter y esta es una de mis favoritas, es un poco mas cara pero vale la pena. La puedes conseguir en shaws, big Y
Anett H.
Toronto , ON
My number one! I love this peanut butter so much, I usually get it from Metro but I have seen some at Walmart too lately. It's a more expensive one but it's definitely worth it. The best! I only can recommend this to everyone who loves peanut butter
Osa A.
London UK
Omg it taste so good and have always preferred crunchy rather than smooth. The best
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Does it get oily on top if you don't use it for a while?

Walmart