BY MARANATHA NATURAL FOODS

For over 25 years, we've been hand crafting our rich, velvety smooth, melt-in-your mouth nut butters. For our Crunchy Organic Peanut Butter, we roast flavorful organic peanuts in small batches, double grind them to a rich velvety smoothness and then add plenty of peanut pieces. The result: a velvety smooth peanut butter with a satisfying crunch and deep, rich roasted taste-peanut butter perfection. Crunchy or Creamy, Salted or unsalted-we have a peanut butter for every palate and with 8 grams of protein, fuel for your adventures. see more...

Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Foodie Expert
As weird as it looks at first glance, this product is actually awesome!! I'm a peanut butter lover so I might be a bit biased, but in all honesty, it's awesome and has a very delicious taste. Highly recommend.
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
I love organic crunchy peanut butter is healthy and better then the other brands...it fill me up and give me energy thru the day
nadia c.
nadia c.
Foodie Expert
Delicious and organic, such an awesome tasting peanut butter and for a great price!
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
My friend had this at her house so I decided to give it a try . It's really good!
Sa'Misty U.
Sa'Misty U.
I'm addicted to peanut butter! So getting a natural variety with as few additives and extra sugar is always on my mind. So great in all your recipes such as smoothies or sandwiches.
Kandace
Kandace
Granada hills , CA
I LOVEEEE this peanut butter! So good. I even give it to my husky, and i don't have to worry about additives.
Stella L.
Stella L.
Mississauga, ON
Foodie Expert
Save for recent recalls, this has been our go-to peanut butter! It doesn't taste like there's been any added salt or sugar which is important to my family
Desere C.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
Foodie Expert
Does this have sugar or oil added or is it just peanuts and salt?