BY MARANATHA NATURAL FOODS

For over 25 years we've been hand crafting our rich melt-in-your mouth nut butters. MaraNatha Organic Almond Butters are made with only the finest heart-healthy organic almonds hand selected from a few California orchards to ensure superior quality. We gently roast our organic almonds, double grind them and then add plenty of almond pieces. The result a velvety smooth almond butter wit a deep almond flavor and a satisfying crunch. We offer a delicious assortment including roasted, raw, creamy, crunchy with our without salt and with a touch of honey; a variety for every palate. Spread the Great Taste of Almonds! see more...

Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Thus stuff is yummy, I was used to eating peanut butter that when I decided to try almond butter, I was impressed at how great it tasted
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best tasting almond butters you can buy! Doesn't have all the added sugars that can lead to it losing some of the roasted almond flavor. You can tell they use quality almonds to create their products from there always being consistent flavor in every jar.
Rubi S.
Rubi S.
Very tasty almond butter I highly recommend it! taste better than others that I have tried from.walmart
Katie C.
Katie C.
WHAT COULD THIS BE USED FOR?